Soft Fur

Crystal's POV

I was still watching the dragonair touching Spark... The dragonair was being extra flirty around him and after some time I started building up hate for the dragonair... At some point I locked my gaze with that from the dragonair. She saw my face expression and the hate in my eyes. She immediately backed down a little. "Hey dragonair? Are you okay? You stopped the massage." "Oh! Um s-sorry sir." She resumed Spark's massage but she seemed to enjoy it less. Which was good in my eyes. Pleased with what had happened I allowed myself to enjoy the massage that the surskit was giving to me, but then I heard someone giggling. Everyone to my left and the surskit were giggling and they were looking at me. I figured that they had seen my action and I started blushing. Eventually Spark spoke up. "What's so funny?" Luckily Sylvia answered for me. "Nothing Spark. Dolly just told us a really bad joke." "A bad joke? I love those! Tell me!" I laughed at Spark's reaction and he noticed my laughing and that caused him to... blush? Is he blushing!? "Anyway, here's the joke. Why are eeveelutions bad story tellers?" Dolly said. "Why?" Spark asked. "They only have 1 tale." Everyone laughed. "Dolly. that was so bad. And that's why it was awesome." I was happy that Dolly had a joke ready or it would've been cringe as hell. Anyway, the massage ended shortly after the joke and we thanked all of the masseuses that gave us a massage. I somehow kinda felt bad for the dragonair because what I did was actually pretty rude. That's why I shot her an apologetic look and she shot me a 'I understand' look. I smiled at her because of that and she returned a smile. We walked out of the room and there we were greeted by the lopunny. "And? Did you enjoy the massage?" "Yep! It was great." I said and the rest of the group nodded in agreement. "Good to hear, anyway, your steam baths are ready. Follow me please." We started following the lopunny and we reached our destination pretty fast and the lopunny told us what to do. "Okay so unfortunately we only have 2 steam baths where only 2 Pokémon can fit in per steam bath. So that means that genders are going to be mixed. Before you enter the steam bath, I need to inform you of another thing. You can set the temperature in 5 different modes, super hot, hot, normal, cold and super cold. Super hot is meant for fire types so we recommend you not to use that mode. Hot is for when you like heat, normal is just normal, cold is for when you like the cold and super cold is meant for ice types. Enjoy." "Thank you! Dolly and I will form one group, bye!" Sylvia said. She grabbed Dolly, put the mode of their steam bath on hot and walked in and that left me... and Spark... to share a steam bath. "So, shall we?" Spark asked. Spark seemed pretty relaxed about the whole situation which made me feel more comfortable. "Yeah sure." We walked over to the steam bath and Spark asked something. "So what mode do you want?" "Well I don't know, what do you want?" "It's your birthday so you can decide anything you'd like." "Okay then." I picked the normal mode since I didn't want Spark to freeze to death. "Ready?" I asked. "Yep! This is actually my first time in a steam bath ever so I'm really excited!" I giggled which made Spark smile. "Okay then Spark, let's go in." I entered and sat down. Spark followed me and he sat down next to me. "So how does this work anyway?" "Well I think that there is some machine here that converts water into steam and that steam is basically what's going to surround us." "And what is the purpose of a steam bath?" "I think that it makes you look kind of... new? You can compare it to cleaning a plate. The plate is dirty, you put it in the dishwasher and then it comes out good as new!" Spark laughed. "Thanks for the creative explanation." I laughed a little as well. "Anyway, when does it sta-" Spark stopped his sentence when steam started filling the room. The steam felt warm but not too warm so it was perfect in my opinion. I looked at Spark and he seemed to enjoy it. I smiled and then I began to feel that warm feeling I always felt when I was close to Spark. I was enjoying the moment until I made a sudden movement. I have no idea why I did it. It felt like I couldn't control my own body but the warm feeling forced me to... I put my whole body against Spark's side. My ears dropped down on his chest, my head was on his shoulder and my side was touching his. "C-Crystal?! W-What are you doing?!" I didn't answer him. It felt like I couldn't control my own body. Everything just kind of happened. I just kept on laying there... in Spark his soft and comfy side. I noticed that his face was almost completely red and mine was actually not... or at least I didn't feel like my face was red. I was just...comfortable... "........" After some time had passed Spark suddenly made a move... he put his head on top of my head and he was holding me with one of his paws. It was an amazing moment. I would say that it kinda reminded me of the feeling I got when we both woke up together in the same bed. Although this one even felt better somehow. I couldn't get enough of the feeling... we didn't talk, we just enjoyed each other's presence and we enjoyed the amazing moment that we shared together. Then some buzzer rang and that meant we had to get out. I was surprised because I thought that only 3 minutes or so had passed but apparently that must have been about 15 minutes since a steam bath is about 15 minutes long. Anyway, I got up and walked out of the room. There I was greeted by Sylvia and Dolly. "Wow Crystal! Your fur looks amazing!" "Thanks Dolly! You look amazing as well. Same goes for you Sylvia." I smiled and she returned a smile. Then Sylvia spoke up "Thanks Crystal! By the way, where is Spark?" "I'm right here!" Spark got out of the steam bath and... and... wow... "Ummm, are you all okay? You all look like you've seen a ghost." "Spark... you should see yourself..." Dolly said as she pointed towards the mirror next to them. Spark looked at himself and even he was shocked. "What in the world?" Spark's fur looked a bit more lighter yellow which made his light blue eyes stand out. He looked so cute! "What happened?" Spark asked. "A steam bath happened! How long has it been since you've taken a steam bath?" Dolly answered. "This is actually my first time." "No wonder you came out like that! Your fur was in desperate need of this!" Sylvia said. "I guess so, I had no idea that this was my actual appearance. It's something to get used to. I always thought that my fur was dark compared to other jolteon but I guess not." I just stayed quiet and looked at Spark until Sylvia asked a... let's say... uncomfortable question. "And what do you think Crystal? You've been quiet this whole time." "M-Me?! Oh! I t-think that you look n-nice Spark..." Sylvia immediately started giggling and Dolly joined in later. I felt that my face was heating up. But luckily the lopunny came to my rescue. "Excuse me but are you ready for the mud bath?" "Yes ma'am." Spark replied. "Great! Follow me please." We followed her to the mud bath and she started explaining how it all worked when we arrived. "This is our mud bath! It's basically just a lot of special mud. It is said that when you wash the mud off of you that your fur will be a lot softer. Well, enjoy!" The lopunny Walked away and we all took a spot in the mud bath. I was laying down peacefully. Well... that was until I suddenly felt something in my side...

A/N
Hey there everyone! Sorry for taking so long but I have been busy and I'm dealing with a lot of private problems right now and I'm also currently voice acting a project. So sorry but I'll keep on doing my very best! I hope you enjoyed the extra long chapter. Anyway, enjoy the side story! Oh and if you want to know. This chapter was long because this is my 50st  story related chapter.

Thomiña's POV

I just got hit by a really powerful attack from the yellow thing that was in front of me. He started approaching me and he put one of his paws on my chest to keep me in place. "I must say that you were a worthy opponent. No one has ever held it out so long against me." "Shut up monster! This fight is far from over!" I tried to push him off but I failed. I figured that the only way out of this was to use some worm like movements. I started to do a few random movements and I eventually broke free. I only had one more trick up my sleeve. Foul play... if I could just hit him with a foul play attack then I might have a shot at winning. I climbed up a tree to get the high ground. Once I was on top I looked for the yellow being. When I saw him I immediately took my chance. I jumped down and used foul play.  This is all or nothing...

5 February, 2020
04:13 am
1682 words (sorry, didn't quite make the 2K but this was a nice ending so I decided to stop ;) )