Q&A!

It's been a while since I've updated. I do have a valid reason this time..... Pokemon Sword and Shield came out. But don't worry! I only played the game for 81 hours so far! (Send help) Anywayyyyy, let's jump into the Q&A.

Thomiña: "FINALLY! We managed to get at least 5 questions! Let's answer them. Is everyone ready?"

Sylvia: "Ready for anything!"
Spark: "Why are we doing this again?"
Crystal: "Come on Spark, this'll be fun!"
Dolly: "Why are we still waiting? Let's do this!"

Thomiña: "Allright then, here's the first question. @Dobro2121 asks: Crystal, if you were given the choice to save 1 friend from getting hurt. Who would it be?
Crystal: "You know what? I think Spark spoke wisely. Why are we doing this again?" *Tries to walk away*
Thomiña: "Not so fast!" *Drags Crystal back* "Now, as @Dobro2121 asked, Who would it be?"
Crystal: "Do I really have to choose?"
Thomiña: "Yes."
Crystal: "Fine then..... Soooo, who will I save? Spark, Dolly or Sylvia?"
Thomiña:  -_-
Crystal: Thinks: I think Spark will understand because we've known each other for a short amount of time. Sylvia wouldn't really mind..... but Dolly on the other hand.... but if you play it smart than I think I'll save .... "I would save Sylvia."
Spark: "Seems fair."
Dolly: "I guess... but why Sylvia?"
Crystal: "I'm glad you asked. I would save Sylvia because she could heal both of you!"
Spark: "Smart choice."
Sylvia: "So it doesn't mean anything?"
Crystal: "If I really had to choose based on how much I like someone, I would randomise it. I could never choose between you 3."

Thomiña: "Alright, next question. But before we continue I would like to say something to Crystal first."
Crystal: "Is there something wrong? You seem a little bit worked up."
Thomiña: "No, I would just really like to thank you for not even considering me! So thank you!"
Crystal: *Realises that she screwed up* "No, wait. I didn't mean it lik-"
Thomiña: "Next question! @CalveeEevee asks: Spark. Do you like any of the 3 girls you surround yourself with as more than just friends?"
Spark: "Would you look at the time! I've got to go! Later!" *Tries to run off*
Thomiña: *Holds Spark before he was able to run away.* "Not so fast Sparky~"
Spark: "...... I hate you....."
Thomiña: "Great! Now I don't have friends anymore!" *Says that in a sarcastic way.*
Spark: "I didn't mean it like th-"
Thomiña: "Anyways, fate calls, so you better answer the question."
Spark: "Fine, but I didn't mean that okay?"
Thomiña: "I know, I'm just teasing you back for saying that." ;)
Spark: -_-
Thomiña: "What are you waiting for? Answer the question."
Spark: ".....Fine..... I MAY like 1 of them as more than a friend....."
Crystal, Sylvia and Dolly: "You what?!"
Thomiña: "Calm down, let's continue. Now, next quest-"
Dolly: "I'm not having any of this. Spark just admitted that he likes 1 of us! I can't just ignore th-"
Thomiña: *Shoots a glare at Dolly*
Dolly: *Flinches and stops*
Thomiña: Now as I was saying, next question! This 1 is for Spark as well.
Spark: "May Arceus have mercy on my soul...."
Thomiña: "Okau? Anyway, here's the question. @Gold_Ninja asks: Spark, how fast do you think you can go at top speed?"
Spark: "Well... I'm sure that I can reach the 200 km/h mark but it's hard for me to give you an accurate answer."
Thomiña: "And that's why I am here, everybody follow me please." *Walks outside and it seemed like Thomiña had prepared something.* "I welcome you to the race course!"
Spark: "Why do we need a race course?"
Thomiña: "Simple! To give an accurate answer to the question of @Gold_Ninja."
Sylvia: "And how did you want to do that?"
Thomiña: "You don't have to know. The only thing that you need to know is that Spark will do the race course of 2 kilometres and that I need Crystal to stand right here."
Crystal: "What do you need me for?"
Thomiña: "Something important. Just stay here and I'll be back to help you."
Crystal: "Okay?"
Thomiña: "Dolly and Sylvia, you 2 can go sit on the side and all you need to do is start this timer." *gives them a timer.* "Spark, get ready!"
Spark: *Gets in position and awaits Thomiña's orders.*
Thomiña: "Ready, set, GO!"
Spark: *Starts running on full speed.*
Crystal: "What do I have to do?"
Thomiña: "Don't worry about it. Just stand there and I'll do the rest."
Crystal: "Alright, if you say so."