Sleepover

Crystal's POV

When I came downstairs I saw that the couch had been turned into 2 beds. I was confused so I started looking for Spark and I found him in the kitchen. "Hey Spark! What are you making?" "Well since I have arrived in forest Grotto I didn't really have the time to stock up on things like water and food. The only thing I have in the house right now are pecha berries so I'm making some for everyone." "Can I help?" "Sure! Can you bring me some bowls?" "Of course! Ummm, where are the bowls?" "In the cupboard over there." Spark pointed to a cupboard next to me and I opened it and saw some bowls. The bowls were made out of wood. They looked really cheap and I really started to wonder if Spark was actually poor. Anyway... I grabbed the bowls and walked over to Spark. "Here you go." "Thanks Crystal! Now to just finish it off..." I saw that Spark was doing his best to make something good out of only pecha berries. It seemed like he had placed 3 pecha berries in every bowl and on all the pecha berries was some kind of juice and I assumed that that juice was made out of mushed pecha berries. In my opinion it looked delicious because I just loved pecha berries. I don't know if Dolly and Sylvia will like it as well but at the very least I was exited to taste it. "That looks soooo good..." Spark laughed and I started blushing. "Thanks Crystal! I hope it tastes as good as it looks..... you know, I'm still not sure what it exactly means when your face becomes red but I find it very cute~" D-Did he just flirt with me?! "W-What do you mean by that?!" Spark didn't say anything and just gave me a small kiss on my cheek and then ran out of the kitchen without saying anything. W-What just happened!? Is there really a possibility that he likes me too!? I was blushing immensely hard and also felt a really warm and nice feeling inside of me.

Spark's POV

Why did I just do that?! I just kissed Crystal on her cheek! Why did I do that?! I just couldn't control myself for some reason. I was walking to the table where Sylvia and Dolly were sitting. I was blushing immensely because of what just happened and Sylvia and Dolly seemed to notice. "Are you okay Spark?" Sylvia asked. "What! Oh! Yeah I'm completely fine, don't worry about it!" Real smooth.... "Okay?" Dolly said. I quickly tried to change the subject. "Anyway. I brought both of you dinner." "Really!? Thanks Spark!" Sylvia said. "No problem. Would you two be so kind to take the bowls off of my back?" "Sure!" Sylvia used her feelers and grabbed all of the bowls of my back and put them on the small wooden table. Crystal then came walking in and I looked away from her and started blushing. Crystal sat down at the table as well and I just looked down at my dinner and started eating without saying anything. I took a small peek at Crystal and I saw that she was blushing as well. Then I took a peek at Dolly and Sylvia and they both had a huge smile on their faces. Why were they smiling? But more importantly.... WHY DID I KISS HER ON HER CHEEK?! Do I like her?! And if yes, does she like me back?! My brain was storming with thoughts and I had to take some time to calm down. Let's just think about some other things. I tried to control my blushing and luckily succeeded. Then I thought of something to talk about and I spoke up. "Anyway... about tonight, I think that ghost and dark type Pokémon are probably active by now so that means that we're going to have a sleepover. There's only one problem. All we have to sleep on is my bed and the couch. I managed to turn the couch in a kind of bed that's big enough for 2 of us but my bed is still onl-" Sylvia suddenly interrupted me and spoke up. "Dolly and me claim the couch!"
"W-WHAT?!" Crystal screamed. "You can't just do that! We have to discuss things first and th-" Crystal was interrupted by Dolly this time. "Wow, I'm so tired after that delicious meal. Might as well go and take a nap." "Yep me too I'm sooooo tired." Sylvia added. They both jumped off of the table and started walking to the couch. They got comfortable and then both fell asleep. "Soooo u-um Crystal... that umm means we're going to have to share you know... my bed..." I started blushing heavily and so did Crystal. "So umm theres not much to do so ummmm... I think we're going to sleep as well, okay?" I said. "Y-yeah... sure." We both went upstairs and started getting ready for bed.

Crystal's POV

I can't believe that I'm going to have to sleep next to Spark! I was in the bathroom and I was getting ready for bed. Spark was already in his room. I finished getting ready and went to his room. When I came in Spark was already waiting for me and just like me he was blushing heavily as well. Then Spark gathered some courage and spoke up "I-If you're really not okay with me sleeping next to you I could always sleep on the floor..." "N-no it's fine..." "...Okay..." Spark got up and walked to his bed and got in. I followed him and got in as well. The bed was simply just too small to not touch each other. I was really embarrassed but I also felt good at the same time. Our backs were touching each other and his fur felt warm and it felt so soft and nice. "G-G-Good night C-Crystal." "G-Good n-night Spark." I tried to sleep but a little voice in my head kept saying 'do it' in my ear. As if that guy from paw wars was in my head, I believe his name was pawpatine. I gathered all the courage I had and thought of a lie as an excuse. "S-Spark I-I'm pretty cold d-do you mind if I warm up with y-you?" I couldn't believe what I just said but I was proud of myself at the same time. I said I was going to give it my all and that's exactly what I'm going to do. "Uhh umm y-yeah s-sure." I turned around and put my paws around his chest. I felt his soft and warm fur and I felt so warm and good inside. "Are you
c-comfortable?" I hummed in a way that told him that I was comfortable. "A-alright g-good
n-night." "Good night S-Spa..." I couldn't finish my sentence before I fell asleep. The warm and good feeling was just too much.

Spark's POV

Crystal embraced me and her body touching mine felt nice. I wished her good night but she fell asleep before she could wish a good night back. She was kind of hugging me and she looked really cute while sleeping. Crystal is just so nice and cute and caring an.... I really do like her... I just realised that a girl where I apparently have a crush on was holding me and sleeping next to me. It somehow felt really good to know that. I couldn't take it anymore. I was beginning to get really sleepy and it didn't take long before I fell asleep as well.

A/N
AHHHHH, DAMMIT! THE CUTENESS! IT'S TOO MUCH! *faints*
Some weird guy: okay, so I'm a friend of Thomiña and he warned me that this was going to happen and he asked me to tell you this little story:

Spark and Crystal: *walking back to the house*
Spark: I feel so bad for Crystal. She's really sad after Thomiña left. I do have to admit that I was surprised to see Crystal so sad about the guy leaving. I thought she hated him. "Are you okay Crystal?"
Crystal:"....."
Spark: I took that as a no and I decided to be quiet. Soon we arrived at our house but we saw that the front door was wide open. We were confused since we knew that we closed the door behind us when we left.

Crystal: We walked in but we kept our guards up. Once we reached the living room I couldn't believe it... Thomiña was sitting at our table and he was lying his head down on his paws and he didn't look too happy but I couldn't control myself and I ran towards him.

(THANK YOOOUUUU WE HIT 2 K 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 I can't believe that this book made it so far. Thank you all for your support and get ready for next chapter because that chapter is going to be the 2K special!)

Release date: 19(20) September 2019
1507 words