Things you need to know before reeding this.

So first of all, this chapter is not related to the story. It's just about the characters in the book, my ideas for this book (don't worry no spoilers😅)and when the chapters will release from time to time.

First of all The chapters. I'm gonna try to upload every day during the summer but I don't think I will be able to literally upload every day but that's the goal. When the summer vacation ends I think I will update about once every 3 days.

I'm planning this to be a long romance story and the chapters will be long, let's say about 1000 words a chapter. (that will probably cause the updates to be less frequent but I think it's better this way). That's all for now for me to tell you about the book. Now off to the best part.

The characters (no pictures)
So these will be the characters: (the dots say how many letters follow after the given ones)

Jolteon
Name: Sp...
Character: You will see when you read the book.
Gender: male
Age: 19

Glaceon
Name: Cr.....
Character: Gonna have to read to know this🙃
Gender: female
Age: 19

Sylveon
Name: Sy....
Character: I think you should know this by now.
Gender: female
Age: 18

Vaporeon
Name: Do...
Character: ..... Do I even have to say anything?(Do? Just like the name, get it? Ok sorry😂)
Gender: female
Age: 19

And 2 other mystery eeveelutions.
These are the main characters. To find out the rest of the characters ... you're gonna have to read 😈.
(Also, I love to be criticised so that I can learn things. Thank you and enjoy the book.)