The start of a good day

Crystal's POV

I walked towards Spark's present. It was the only one left on the table. It was rapped in yellow and the ribbon around it was red. I saw that Spark was nervous as if he really hoped that I would like it. As soon as I started unwrapping the present I told him this: "Don't worry Spark I'm sure that I'll... like... it..." While I was talking I had partially opened the present and I couldn't believe it. The first thing I saw was a very well known brand name... Nice cream... I turned towards Spark and he was waiting for a response with hope in his eyes. "Where did you even get this?" "I ummm, I kinda used my speed to get to the town where they sell it. It wasn't really a problem though. Don't you like it?" He asked. I looked at him as if he had gone crazy. "Are you serious? Of course I like it!" Curiosity took the better of me and I started unwrapping the present like a moron. When I was done unwrapping my suspicions were confirmed. There was a box filled with ice cream. Nice cream was known for a reason though. Their ice cream is delicious and they also made their ice cream boxes kind off special. I wondered how it was put together exactly because the box looked special. The box was golden and on the box stood nice cream and that was all. "What flavour is it!" I asked Spark. He smiled and started explaining. "I was expecting Sylvia or Dolly to give you ice cream as well and I thought they would give you strawberry and that's why I bought this one. It has 5 different tastes. The first layer is vanille, then there's chocolate, followed by yoghurt, then cookie and the last layer is strawberry off course." I smiled at him and I couldn't contain myself. I ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you so much!" I noticed that he was blushing. That's weird. He's usually more confident. Anyway, he hugged me back until we both let go. I could tell from his face that he was truly happy that I was happy with my present. That's when I asked the question. "So what now?" We all went quiet until Spark spoke up. "Well, tonight we'll be going to the concert but right now we can do anything you'd like! And maybe it would be handy if we firstly bring your presents inside." So we brought the presents inside and when that was done I started thinking about what we could do and then I figured we could start off by going to the café. "Well, let's go to the café then!" I was excited about today and I was feeling amazing. Anyway, we started walking towards the café. On the way there we talked about all sorts of stuf. Stuff about our past or some stupid jokes or opinions. When we arrived we picked a seat and we got served by a kirlia. "Are you ready to order?" She asked and we all nodded. Sylvia, Dolly and me ordered coffee. Spark looked confused at first but then he ordered coffee as well. The kirlia left when she had written down our orders. Then Spark asked us something unexpected. "What's coffee?" We all looked at him in a weird way but he looked embarrassed and we all quickly stopped looking at him in a weird way. "Sorry Spark, we know that you can't help it. Coffee is a drink that's kind of bitter but it wakes you up and gets you ready for the day. It's also pretty tasty in my opinion but it really depends on what you like." Dolly answered. "But why did you order it if you didn't even know what it was?" I asked. "Because all of you took it and I got curious." "Well... I hope you'll like it." I said. The Kirlia came back with the coffee and put it down on our table. "I hope you enjoy. Have a nice day." She smiled at us and we returned one. Then she walked away. Spark was staring at his coffee and he smelled it. "That smells strong." "That's because it is strong." I answered. "Well then... I'm sure it'll be nice!" He grabbed his coffee. I tried to warn him but he had already taken a sip and this was the result: "Aaahhhh! IT BURNS!" Dolly and Sylvia started laughing and I didn't want to laugh unless I knew he was okay. Anyway, someone from the restaurant saw the jolteon in pain and came rushing over with a glass of water. The worker handed Spark the glass of water and Spark quickly took it and drank it up in seconds. He looked okay so I allowed myself to laugh a little. When Spark cooled down he thanked the worker and looked at us in an embarrassed way and I just couldn't laugh at him when he looked like that because it was cute. Dolly and Sylvia stopped laughing as well and Spark spoke up. "Well... That was a bad first impression." He smiled and he spoke up again. "Anyway, I've been thinking of what we could do today so I have a few options." Spark turned to me and said. "You can choose between 3 ideas."

A/N
Hey there everyone! I'm guessing that everyone would be curious why I haven't uploaded even though I announced that I would. The reason is that I haven't been feeling well lately (mentally that is). Alongside with that I've been stressed and I tried to write but I can't imagine stuff or concentrate which makes writing a living hell. So I decided to take a break. I should've announced that earlier but at the time I just simply didn't have the energy for it... I'm sorry. Here's the side story anyways and it's going better with me now. At least I'm able to write again.

(The side story will be told in the normal form so not like what I used to do.)

Crystal's POV

Spark and I were running back home in the hope to find Thomiña. On the way we came across Dolly and Sylvia and they started following us. When we arrived back at Thomiña's home there was an uneasy silence and the atmosphere made me feel... disturbed. I  hoped that Thomiña was okay but we could only find that out by investigating. Spark started dividing us in 2 groups but that's when it happened. Spark got pinned down by something that pounced on him from the bushes. When I noticed who it was I felt terrified. It was Thomiña and his rings were red and he had his claws from his paws out and his claws were on Spark's neck but Thomiña's paw... it was shacking. Sylvia, me and Dolly waited for what would happen and that's when Thomiña spoke up. "N...No... I refuse to hurt anyone anymore..." He let go of Spark and he looked at the ground. His rings were still red though. He spoke really quietly but I managed to hear it. "Goodbye... I'm sorry..." then suddenly his rings were going from yellow to red and Thomiña seemed to be in a agonising pain. One of his eyes pupils was super big and the other super small. The colours between yellow and red switched so fast that it looked like a disco. Thomiña was now on the ground and he was screaming. It was clear that he was in agonising pain but there wasn't anything we could do for him at the time. Suddenly he began screaming louder and some kind of really strong shockwaves shot away from him. The shockwaves caused me to struggle to keep standing and the trees behind us were shacking. Thomiña released one more scream of agony and then it suddenly went quiet. Thomiña was now on the ground... lifeless... His rings weren't glowing anymore. Spark immediately ran to the body in the hope to find a sign of life... That's when the world started going slowmotion for me. Spark was screaming stuff... Sylvia was coming to help out Spark and Dolly tried to shake me out of my trance but I just kept staring... staring at his lifeless body...

15 January 2020
1400 words
03:40 am