Its All My Fault

Spark's POV

To my surprise I was the first one to wake up. I remembered that Crystal made me breakfast last time so I figured that it was my turn. I knew this wasn't my den but I don't think Crystal would mind. I went to Crystal's berry storage and noticed that she was running low on pecha berries so I decided to grab 4 pecha and 4 oran berries. I then grabbed 2 bowls. I put 4 oran berries in my bowl and 4 pecha berries in Crystal's bowl. To finish it I grabbed a glass and filled it with water out of Crystal's water reservoir. I grabbed the glass and the bowl and went upstairs. I placed the bowl and glass down when I reached her bedroom and I slowly opened the door to the sight of her still sleeping. I picked up the bowl and glass again and went to the side of her bed. I put the bowl and glass on her nightstand and took one last glance at Crystal sleeping. Every time I did that though I got this weird feeling inside of me but it did feel good. I still couldn't make out what it was but what I knew is that it only appears when I'm around Crystal. She did look cute sleeping. Almost every time her mouth would be half open and it looked really cute. I snapped out of it and started walking out of her room. But as I was walking out I heard something. "Spark...." I turned around and saw that she was still sleeping. Did she just say my name in her sleep!? ....... Is she dreaming about me? I realised it's only normal to dream about someone in your life and that it could mean anything. I started walking away again but this time I heard something disturbing. "Spark..... will you go out with me?" I turned my face to her again and my face started to heat up. I quickly ran out of the room. DID SHE JUST ASK ME OUT IN HER DREAM?!!?! I closed the door a bit too loudly and I ran downstairs. I grabbed my bowl and just started to eat trying to forget what I just heard...... but it was no use, I couldn't just ignore it. Does she like me?! She has done some weird things lately like nuzzling me and stuff. HOW CAN I IGNORE THIS!? I can't believe I accidentally heard that. What do I do!? I was panicking and not thinking straight. I should probably go back to my den. I quickly grabbed all of my stuff and rushed out of Crystal's den. I ran home and went to my bedroom to think about stuff.

Crystal's POV

I woke up from my good dream and stretched my body. I wanted to get out of bed but then noticed that someone had brought me breakfast on bed. I recalled what happened yesterday and I figured that that someone only could have been Spark...... He's just so nice, caring and cute. He's just perfect. I started daydreaming about him and I noticed I really did have a huge crush on him. I ate my breakfast that Spark made for me and I went downstairs but to my surprise he wasn't there. "Maybe he had to go or something." I didn't think too much about it and I figured I should take a shower. While I was in the shower I started thinking about what I could do today. Oh yeah, I completely forgot that Spark still hasn't had a tour through forest Grotto. I'm going to his den and give him a little tour around town. I got out of the shower and I wanted to look at my best for once. I walked to my mirror and used my paws to get my fur good looking. I then grabbed a little of perfume and put it on. I did some more things to my looks and when I was satisfied with my looks I went outside and headed towards Spark's den.

Spark's POV

"Do I tell her that I overheard her in her sleep? No that would be stupid. Awwww man what do I doooo!" I was still in my bed and I was struggling with some thoughts. "I should take a shower to calm down a little." I walked to my bathroom and took a little shower. When I stepped out of the shower I heard someone knocking on my door. "I'M COMING, HOLD ON A SECOND!!" I quickly grabbed a towel and dried myself up with it a bit. I ran downstairs and opened the door and I saw a beautiful glaceon at my doorstep. I've never seen Crystal like this before but she looked beautiful. "Hi Spark!" "H-hi Crystal.....  come in." I let her inside. "Just a second Crystal I'm gonna finish cleaning up." "Okay Spark I'll wait here." I ran upstairs and cleaned up.