Is There a Problem?

Spark's POV

"Oh yeah that problem....." Crystal said looking down at the ground to hide something but I wasn't sure what. Then I noticed that Sylvia and Dolly were looking at Crystal with a smile on their face. I noticed that Crystal was bothered by it. Although I didn't know what it was about, I knew Crystal didn't like it so I spoke up. "I might have my own problems..... but I do know that staring at someone is rude and it's even more rude when you know that that someone is troubled by it." I gave Dolly and Sylvia a glare as a warning to stop staring at Crystal. Dolly and Sylvia immediately stopped staring at her when they saw my glare. "S-Sorry Spark...." Dolly spoke up in a scared way. "It's okay, I know that you two didn't mean to make her feel troubled but just pay some more attention sometimes. And please stop being scared of me I'm only hurting someone if I absolutely have to.... don't tell me you two are also scared of me...." I frowned knowing the real answer. Dolly noticed me not looking happy so she told me a lie. "What are you talking about? Of course we aren't scared of you!" "Then tell me, what was the other reason that you looked away from Crystal other than my glare at you guys?" Dolly was quiet and the same went for Sylvia. "..... that's what I thought..... let's just TRY to fix my problem but I don't think your plan will work Sylvia.... not if even you two are scared of me.... let's just move." I started walking towards square Grotto and soon Crystal, Dolly and Sylvia started following me all staying quiet. Dolly and Sylvia seemed really sorry at the fact that they were actually scared of me and Crystal looked kinda mad at Dolly and Sylvia for that fact.

"So Sylvia how are we exactly going to do this?" I asked her. "Well I was planning to keep you hidden and that we say some good stuff about you, not letting them know it is you yet and then we reveal you." "And what is the good stuff part exactly?" This one really hurt me.... Dolly and Sylvia went quiet. "Oh I see, so there is no good stuff. Well time for plan B I guess." "No Spark there are really nice things to say about you." Crystal said that while giving me a smile and looking at Dolly and Sylvia with disappointment. "Like what?" I asked with a bit of frustration in my voice. "Do you not remember what happened this morning and what I told you or something?" She didn't back off and she also didn't look slightly scared at the frustration in my voice. ".... thanks Crystal." I said giving her a warm smile but she just looked away again leaving me clueless to why she was looking away. I noticed that Dolly and Sylvia were smiling at her and staring down at her again. This time I did get slightly mad at them. "Say Sylvia and Dolly do you really want to get hurt that bad or something? Hurting me is 1 thing but hurting Crystal at the same time... that crosses my line. This will be your last warning." They both looked shocked at me but I wasn't surprised anymore since I knew the truth of what they thought about me. They just looked terrified at me and I walked over to Crystal trying to comfort her. "I don't know what is troubling you but I want you to know that I'm here for you okay?" I looked at her with a smile and she looked at me again. "Thanks Spark, now can you excuse us while I talk to these 2 for a bit?" She looked at Dolly and Sylvia and it seemed like there was fire inside of her eyes... I'm not sure how that's possible since she's an ice type. "Okay Crystal, oh and Sylvia and Dolly." They both looked at me with scared eyes. "Good luck." I snickered at myself for a bit and walked away knowing what their talk was going to be about.

Crystal's POV

I think they know I'm mad at them so they are probably terrified. I took advantage of that. "So Dolly and Sylvia can you explain to me why you guys are assholes all of the sudden?" I looked at them with a mad gaze and they knew they better come up with a good answer. "We're Sorry Crystal it's just that knowing his strength... it's kinda.... scary. And I also really do think he is a good person but I just can't help being scared of him for some reason, I'm really sorry." Dolly replied and Sylvia added something dumb to say at the time. "And with you liking him it's kinda hard not to smile at you 2 being cute and all." She gave me a wide smile but for the time being, it only made me even more mad. I picked her up and put her in the same position I did with zorua. "Tell me Sylvia. Would you like to have the same wounds as me?" "N-no." "So are you more scared of Spark or are you more scared at the fact that I will hurt you BADLY if you keep up this attitude towards him?" "Y-you." Is all she said having trouble with breathing in her position. "So what are you gonna do? Be nice or be scared?" "N-nice." I dropped her on the ground and she searched for air when I did. "Good girl. Now I'm gonna get Spark, you guys wait here. Oh and Dolly." I looked at her with a death glare. "Same goes for you understand?" "Y-yes Crystal." I started walking away from the 2 to get Spark and tell him that Dolly and Sylvia had something to say to him.

A/N

I know I know I'm too late again and I'm sorry for that. To fix this problem I'm not posting tomorrow or actually today (28 August 2019) to get a chapter on the get go everyday. So sorry about this but it's just 1 day I promise.

Release date: 27 (28)August 2019
1051 words