The Concert

Sylvia's POV
Once we walked on concert grounds Dolly and me had to act confused in order for Crystal not to find out. Anyways the second we got in Blaze greeted us. But I used my feeler and wrapped it around his mouth. I could tell from his expression he was mildly annoyed and just stood there instead as the Umbreon next to him laughed at him. I smirked and wrapped a feeler around his maw as well. This time Blaze chuckled as the Umbreon was now standing there just like Blaze was a second ago.

Anyways I kept them on the line as I turned to face Spark and Crystal. Crystal was already questioning Spark and Dolly was just standing there with a goofy face. I heard them talk and decided to stand next to Dolly and hear them out. "What do you mean you know them?" Crystal asked but luckily Spark had already thought of an explanation. "Oh, the bodyguard's? I learned them a few skills in battle once, that's all." He said as Crystal reacted. "Surely they won't let you in because you learned them a few skills once." She said. "Well uhhh... they just did?" Crystal puffed up her cheeks, clearly not buying it even though she looked cute with her cheeks all puffed up... but then she smirked. "Alright... what are their names?" Spark didn't seem fazed. He was apparently good at making up a situation and he immediately reacted. "Oh, yeah the right one was Eric and the left one was Miguel." Pretty believable names I must admit... and I could tell Crystal bought it. "Oh... okay my bad. Sorry I doubted you Spark." Crystal said with a frown but Spark immediately hugged her and I could tell this was probably our time to leave and I turned towards Blaze and Umbreon.

I immediately let go of their maws and I wrapped one feeler around Umbreon's paw and ran towards the concert with him stuck to me. "W-Woah hey what are you doi- AHHHH!" I was dragging him across the ground until I was satisfied with our position in between all of the Pokémon around us. I smiled to myself as he stood up with a grunt. I looked towards him and pat his head with my paw, making him blush and look away. He was so cute~

Dolly's POV
I saw Sylvia running off with Umbreon which made me chuckle. "Welp, I hope they have fu-" I didn't let Blaze finish as I picked him up and threw him on my back as I walked towards another direction from Sylvia. I liked how Blaze just accepted his fate and laid on my back as I dragged him away. Tonight was going to be fun~

Spark's POV
I hugged Crystal once I had convinced her and I smiled at her. "Let's just have a fantastic night alright? Mind if I spend it with you?" I asked. Crystal seemed confused as she looked behind her, only then noticing that all 4 of the other eeveelutions were gone and then she blushed. "W-Well... yeah of course I'd love to dummy..." She giggled nervously which made me smile. "Well then... shall we?" I could see her tail wag which gave me a good feeling. "Gladly." She responded as we found our spot in the crowd. And I FINALLY had a chance to look around us. The place was surrounded by trees and purple lights. There were Pokémon having a drink, others were already dancing a little to the background music until finally an announcement came.

"Welcome Forest Grotto!" A Loudred, A.K.A the announcer, said to everyone in the crowd. The crowd cheered and so did me and Crystal. "Alright alright I can tell everyone's excited! Now then, is everyone ready for theeee... BUZZEERRRSSSSS!!" The Loudred said. Everyone cheered as a total of four Pokémon came on stage. First off was an Electabuzz. His name was well... Buzz, he was the singer. Next up was an Alolan Raichu, he played the keyboard and his name was Shane. Third was a Ampharos, he was the guitar guy, his name was Alex. And last but not least, Heliolisk. He was the drummer of the group and his name was Garry.

Everyone cheered for them as Buzz greeted the crowd. "How is everyone huh!?" The crowd cheered louder, making Buzz smile. "Let me hear the excitemeeeent!" Everyone cheered their loudest and the Buzzers all got ready as a beat started to play and the concert had officially begun. I smiled but then realised I uhhh... didn't really have a clue what to do now... Crystal looked at me and giggled a little as she was sort of... shuffling like everyone else. "Go on Sparky~ shuffle a little that's all that you have to do." I blushed at how she said my name but I decided to do as she said. It felt quite good. Just shuffling on the beat. I kept it going for a while until a certain someone started shuffl- dancing right next to me. Crystal looked into my eyes and I locked mine with hers. Just loving the moment as we both shuffled around a little and stared into each other's eyes. I couldn't help but look her over once again... heavens she's gorgeous...

Crystal's POV
.... he's so incredibly handsome...

A/N
I know I know not the biggest chapter of all time. But ey it's a good one. (I hope) this was meant for more of a... buildup for what is to come next. Stay tuned...

P.S.
To the someone who knows who they are. As promised, here's the chappy.

8 July 2021
02:10 am
953 words