Awkward

Spark's POV

I woke up to the shining sun again. It took me some time to wake up but after blinking a few times my vision adjusted...... I woke up with Crystal staring at me with her eyes... with her beautiful.... violet... eyes. I saw her face was red and I realised my face was starting to turn red as well. We stared in each other's eyes but then I broke the stare when I realised in what kind of a position we were in. I let go of her with my paws and I jumped back now wide awake and I spoke up. "I-I'm SO sorry Crystal i-it's just that you looked uncomfortable and cold s-so I
d-decided to make you feel w-warm." I looked away from her and she was still lying there as if everything was fine. In a way she even seemed happy. "I-It's okay Spark, I understand...... thank you." Then she shot a smile at me and I just looked away because I was still embarrassed. "A-anyway I-I think we s-should move. Your friends are p-probably worried about y-you." "Oh... okay Spark." She tried to get up and she did it but I could clearly see she was in pain. "Okay S-Spark let's move." I slacked a sigh and then I spoke up. "Wait a second Crystal." I walked over to her and I laid down. "Ummm Spark... what are you doing?" "Don't hide it Crystal, you're still hurt and you need rest..... well I'm not planning on lying here forever, Hop on." "Hop on?!" "How else am I supposed to move you? Now quit staring and hop on." Her face turned red again. "O-okay" She then hopped on. "Comfortable Crystal?" She looked away. "Y-yes." "Okay, let's go!" I smiled and started walking. "A-Are you sure you're o-okay with carrying me Spark?" "Yeah I'm sure. Now it's still morning and you need rest, try to get some more sleep." "I-I t-think t-t-t......." she fell asleep on my back again. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping. Than that warm feeling came again. Is that the feeling of friendship? I suppose so yes.... it feels nice. I kept smiling while I was walking with the thought of what to do when I arrived at her den. After an exhausting walk of another 3 hours I stood in front of Crystal's den. I slowly opened the door and right then and there there were 6 Pokémon staring at me. "Ummm hello?" I said in a confused state to why there were 6 Pokémon in Crystal's den. Then the zorua screamed something. "HE HURT CRYSTAL! EVERYONE ATTAAAAAACK!!!" Zorua shot a dark pulse at me but I just walked through it without a care in the world. "W-What the hell!?" The zorua screamed but I didn't listen. All 6 Pokémon just stared at me in disbelief while I walked to Crystal's bedroom. I entered the bedroom and I put Crystal on her bed and tucked her in. Shortly after the 6 Pokémon entered the bedroom. Before anyone could say anything I signalled them to be quiet. We walked out of the room and we had ourselves a little conversation.

"Okay, any questions?" I said. "Yes, a couple actually. Is Crystal okay? Where the hell did you come from? And zorua.... when will you understand that Spark is not a bad guy!?" Sylvia asked. "Evil or not, he hurt Dolly and he needs to pay!" "It was a accident you stupid little @&#*$%!" Dolly screamed with an insanely mad face towards zorua. Zorua backed away and looked at the ground. "S-sorry Spark w-we didn't know." "It's okay zorua but everyone in forest Grotto still hates me...." "You know what? I think I know what we're gonna have to do for that but first please tell us where you came from and if Crystal is okay?" Sylvia said. "Don't worry she's fine, she's just tired. Well, as you guys know I ran away but I heard Crystal screaming my name while we were deep in the forest. Curiosity took the best of me and I decided to look around in the hopes to find where the scream came from. There I found Crystal but she was completely out of breath, she was crying and her wounds didn't look all too good. I decided I couldn't leave her there, I put her on my back and started walking back to forest Grotto. After 2 hours I was getting tired and we slept under a tree that night. The next day I put her on my back again because she had trouble with walking and now here we are. Now what did you have in mind Sylvia?" "Good to hear Crystal is okay. And about your problem, I thought that maybe we can have some kind of welcoming party for you where we explain to all the Pokémon that you aren't evil." "Sylvia..... you're the best!" I screamed out loud with lots of joy in my tone. "Thanks Spark." "Anyway guys, I'm tired as well so if you guys don't mind I'm gonna take my time to rest." "Okay Spark, we'll leave you here with Crystal. We'll be back tomorrow though to solve your problem." Dolly said and then all of them left. I walked back to Crystal's bedroom and she was still sleeping. I curled up next to Crystal's bed and I fell asleep.

Crystal's POV

I was still silently sleeping in my bed but I accidentally rolled out of bed and I fell on something that was soft.... o no... that's Spark, and I woke him up. We were in a REALLY awkward position. Our heads were too close to each other for comfort and we were staring in each others eyes both blushing. "Uhhh Crystal?Would you m-mind to get o-off?" I jumped off of him. "I-I'm so sorry S-Spark I-I fell out of b-bed and and a-." Spark got up and interrupted me. "I u-understand.... it was just an accident don't
w-worry about it." We looked away and we both stared at the ground until I broke the silence. "A-anyway I-I'm hungry l-let's just g-get something to eat...." "Good idea, I'm starving......"

A/N
There you go, there's your cringe😜. Hope you enjoyed and bye bye.

P.S: I can't believe what's happening. 5 chapters ago we hit the 100 reads mark but now we are approaching 300 reads after 5 chapters? I just wanted to thank all of you for the support and thank you for reading, I'm just speechless.... thank you, is all I have to say.

Release date: August 25 2019
1141 words