What's wrong?

Sorry for the delay everyone! But here's chapter 30 of this book! Enjoy!

Crystal's POV

What just happened? I was knocking on the door.... or at least I tried to. In the end I fell because I lost my balance after my paw didn't hit the door but the air. I somehow ended up in the paws of Spark and we had a really awkward yet pleasurable moment. Just a few seconds later I was back on my paws and Spark turned around without saying anything and walked away. "Awwww how cute!" "S-Shut it S-Sylvia..." "I'm serious! You two are really cute together!" "......" "I'm going to have to agree with Sylvia on this one. Our little Crystal is in love!" Dolly commented. "C-can we just g-go inside?...." "Whatever you say dear~" Sylvia said in a teasing tone. I was blushing immensely the whole time. I tried to control it but it was no use. I walked into Spark's den and this was my first time really seeing his den from the inside. If I had to be honest it didn't look too good. The house was pretty empty and almost everything in the house looked cheap.... Is Spark poor?... I shook the thought off and continued to look around. In the corner of my eye I saw his kitchen, it seemed pretty small. Under the stairs there was a small room, I guessed that that was his storage room. In the left corner of the den was a small door and I assumed that that must be the toilet. The whole place was decorated by all kinds of party stuff. Balloons, flags, a cloth that read 'Happy birthday Spark!' and etcetera. I remembered why I was here in the first place. It was Spark's surprise party! I started to look around for Spark and he wasn't far away. He was sitting on his couch but he looked... troubled... I walked over to him, I jumped on the couch and started comforting Spark by nuzzling him. He didn't pull away but it didn't seem to help the situation. "What's wrong? You seem troubled." "... I just remembered something from yesterday..." I wondered what it could have been. He apparently remembered me talking about him in my sleep, he also remembers trying to kill himself so what does he remember? "What did you remember?" "........." "Spark?" Then Sylvia and Dolly arrived and Sylvia spoke up. "Is everyone ready to paaartyyyy!" Dolly was the only one reacting with a loud "YEAH!" But me and Spark kept quiet. Spark was looking down and I shot a glance at Sylvia and Dolly that warned them that Spark wasn't feeling well. Then Sylvia spoke up once more. "Spark? Are you alright?"
".... Why would you care?" Sylvia looked shocked at his reaction and so did Dolly and me. "Why would you say that?" Dolly asked.
"... I just don't understand..." "Don't understand what?" Dolly asked once more. Then suddenly Spark snapped. He looked at us with sad eyes but also a clear sign of anger. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD CARE! YESTERDAY BOTH OF YOU LEFT ME WHILE YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND AFTER YOU JUST LEFT ME TO DIE THE DAY BEFORE?! IS IT ALL FOR CRYSTAL!? I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT! UNDERSTOOD?!" We all looked at Spark with shocked faces. I was about to put my paw on his shoulder but then he suddenly vanished. We saw a yellow flash going upstairs really fast and the next thing we heard was the slamming of a door and the sound of a door being locked. I looked at Sylvia and Dolly and they looked genuinely hurt by Spark's words. Then Sylvia spoke up with a sad voice. "...He's right... We've been real dickheads towards him... All he has done was being nice to us and we just left him there..." I didn't know what to say and neither did Dolly. Then suddenly a tear came down from Sylvia's eyes. I tried to comfort her but she ran upstairs to the room where Spark was in and was about to knock on the door but stopped at the last second. Me and Dolly rushed after Sylvia and she suddenly decided to knock on the door anyway but Dolly stopped her just in time. Sylvia turned her head to Dolly and all that Dolly did was shake her head to let her know that that was a bad idea. After that Sylvia collapsed on the ground and started crying. Why was she so upset about Spark being mad at her? Did their bond really grow that fast? Whatever it was, she was really upset in the end. She was still crying and Dolly decided to comfort her and so did I.....