The Massage

Spark's POV

"We're here!" I said while I was pointing at a pretty big tree. "Are you sure this is the place? It doesn't really look like a spa." Dolly said. "I'm sure of it, look!" I pointed at something that had been carved into the tree and it read 'Spa'. "Well ummm, alright then let's go in." Crystal said. She seemed a bit disappointed but some Pokémon told me what would happen so I was excited. I walked in and Sylvia, Dolly and Crystal followed me. When we came inside we heard a female voice. "Welcome to our spa! Would you please be so kind to position yourself in the middle of the room?" We all walked to the middle and then suddenly the floor under us flew open and everyone except for me started screaming. I laughed and looked at Crystal, Dolly and Sylvia. They were freaked out and they were screaming while we went down on some kind of slide. I found the whole thing humorous and amusing. After some time had passed we landed on some kind of huge airbag. "What the hell was that!?" Crystal said "The entrance!" I reacted and laughed. I was the first one to get off the airbag and I helped Crystal, Sylvia and Dolly off. When we were all off of the airbag we had a little moment to adore the spa. In the middle of the room was a pool with Pokémon in it. To our right was a closed door and to our front were several closed doors and to our left was some kind of mud bath. The spa also was mostly made out of bamboo. "Welcome to the spa!" We all turned our gazes at the lopunny that was standing in front of us. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Well we came here to enjoy the spa. So we were wondering if we could do that." I reacted. "But of course! Follow me please." We followed her and she walked towards some kind of desk. The desk was positioned next to the right door. She sat down behind the desk and spoke up. "So what would you like to do exactly?" She asked us and I replied. "What can we do here?" "You can enjoy a massage, a steam bath, a sauna, a mud bath and a pool." "Can we do several things?" "But of course!" "Well then, what do you want to do Crystal?" I looked at her and she replied. "Well I don't know. I like everything except for the sauna." That was a good enough answer for me. "We would like to begin with the massage, then the steam bath, then the mud bath and then the pool. Is that okay?" I turned my gaze to Dolly, Sylvia and Crystal and they all nodded. "Allright then, we'll take that please." I said to the lopunny. "But of course. You'll start in this room." She pointed at the door next to her. "Allright." I said. We went through the door and when I entered I saw 4 beds in the middle of the room. "If you would be so nice to position yourself on the massage beds." The lopunny said. We did exactly as we were told, we positioned ourselves on the beds. I was on the right bed, Crystal was next to me, Dolly was on the most left bed and Sylvia was next to her. As soon as we all laid down the lopunny spoke up again. "Would you be so kind to wait a few minutes? My colleagues will be right with you." The lopunny left. Then I announced something. "I don't know if I feel comfortable with someone coming in here and that he or she starts rubbing my back." "Don't worry Spark. I know it sounds weird but it's just how this works and trust me, you'll like it." Sylvia told me. "Well allright then... I'll try..." About 2 seconds later 4 other Pokémon came walking in. I saw that they were whispering at each other and some of them were looking at me for some reason. After some time they split up and a dragonair was coming towards me. A surskit was heading Crystal's way. A braixen was heading towards Dolly and a serperior was going Sylvia's way.

Crystal's POV

A surskit was approaching me but to be honest... I wasn't really focused on that. I was more focused on Spark. A dragonair was coming his way and it was clear that Spark was still a bit uncomfortable. Then suddenly Spark did something. "Sorry, I can't do this... it's kinda weird..." Spark tried to get up but the dragonair pushed him down and then I heard a female voice. "First time? Don't worry just lie down and enjoy the massage." The dragonair said. "No I'm really... not... never mind." The dragonair had started the massage. Spark was clearly not uncomfortable anymore. But for some reason I built up some kind of hate for the dragonair... Why is she being so flirty around him?

A/N

Me = tired. And yes I actually uploaded early, how is this possible!? XD

Crystal's POV

I was really confused. An orange being just suddenly appeared and it split up in 2 other beings and they started battling. The red one was battling gracefully and effectively and the yellow one was just going from left to right. I had no idea what kind of moves they were using. The red being was hitting the yellow one a lot but the yellow being was way stronger. But the yellow being was fighting like a reckless monster... that's when I figured it out. The red one must be our friend and the yellow one must be that monster... Right? The battle was quite intense and both opponents were really strong, especially the yellow one but the yellow one was inexperienced and the red one seemed to be experienced. It was really confusing. The battle could still be won by both sides but it seemed like the red one had the upper hand. That was until the yellow one landed a really powerful attack on the red one and the red one was on the ground...

24 January, 2020
04:59 AM (XD)
1048 words