The Spa

Crystal's POV

I looked at Spark and I waited for him to say the 3 options. I was really excited and I hoped that he came up with something good. "Okay, so here's the first option." He cleared his throat and spoke up again. "We could go watch a movie." I mean... the movies are nice but I was hoping for something really fun and interesting. "The second option is to go and climb the mountain over there." He pointed at the mountain that was a bit further up. "If we decide to climb the mountain all the way up to the top we could see a cave that's up there. It's said to be the most beautiful cave of all time." I wasn't really a fan of this option. It doesn't really fit the thing that you would do on your birthday. That's why I was really hoping for a good option three. "And last but not least. We could go to this kind off massage place and after we go there there's a pool nearby where we can have fun for the rest of the day. I don't really know what this massage place is or what it does but when I asked some Pokémon in forest Grotto what they thought about it. They all seemed to have positive feedback on the place so that's option 3." Option 3.... IS AMAZING! "That's all of the options I could think of. So, Crystal. What is your favourite opt-" "Option 3!" Spark laughed and said. "Option 3 it is." We finished our coffee and Spark lead the way to the 'massage place'. Then Spark asked us a question. "What do you exactly do at such a massage place?" Sylvia was the first to answer. "Well, most of the time you lay down on something and some Pokémon comes and starts rubbing your muscles." Spark looked a bit freaked out. "So you're basically saying that some Pokémon comes in and starts touching me? And that's supposed to be nice?" He seemed to be a little nervous about it now so I spoke up. "Don't worry Spark it's going to be fun! It sounds a little weird but trust me it'll be nice. Oh and one more thing, it's called a spa." I smiled at him and he returned one but it wasn't the same one that I knew. He's really acting off today... "Hey Spark?" "Yes?" "Are you feeling okay? You are acting a little different then you do normally." "What!? I-I mean, I'm just excited for today that's all! I'm just really happy that I may be here on this special day!" Okay then... "Are you sure? You can tell me anything, you know that right?" "Of course I do! I won't lie to you!"

Spark's POV

I felt like I stabbed myself in the heart when I said that. Lying to her like that feels bad... I'm lucky that they don't recognise when I'm lying...

Crystal's POV

He's lying... I mean... he doesn't have to tell me everything but I just hope that he knows that he can trust me. "Well back to the subject then I guess." We all turned our attention to Sylvia and listened. "The spa usually contains massage but also a steam bath and a mud bath. And I don't want to be the one to say it but Spark is a boy and we are girls." "So?" Spark asked. "Well... The spa is quite ummm... private. It's a little weird when genders get mixed... I don't even know if it's allowed." Dolly said. "So that means that I'll be spending the day on my own..." Spark looked really sad about that and... I just couldn't... "Well... it doesn't necessarily have to be that way. We could also agree with each other to just ignore the gender difference and then just go have fun with the four of us..." Sylvia and Dolly didn't really seem convinced. "I don't know Crystal... maybe it's just too weird." Dolly said. "But it doesn't have to be weird. If we just agree with each other to ignore the gender difference then it won't be weird. Or do you want Spark to spend the day on his own?" They both looked at each other and then nodded at each other. "I think that I can live with that. It'll be fun to have Spark around and as you said, if we just ignore it it'll be fine." Sylvia said. Dolly nodded in agreement and I grew a smile and then Spark grew a smile as well. "Allright then that's settled! Spark will join us!" I said half screaming. "Don't worry I won't peek." Spark winked at us and we all got the joke and we laughed. "Anyway, we're here!" Spark said and he pointed at some kind of HUGE tree...

A/N

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've updated. The reason behind that is that (just like everyone else) I'm busy as hell. I'm in the middle of something we call 'testweek' it basically concludes 8 tests in one week. (Save me from this hell.) So that's why. And what do you guys and galls think about the new title! I figured that the old one was a little uncreative so with the help of ImaReadingRaptor I came up with this one! Let me know if you like it. Anyway, enjoy the side story!

Spark's POV

I ran towards his body when it collapsed on the ground. I quickly searched for a sign of life but I didn't feel a pulse and I didn't hear or feel him breath... I couldn't believe it. He killed himself in order to save me and the others... I started crying in the fur of my dead friend and Sylvia sat beside me trying to comfort me but for the time being only 1 person could do that... Thomiña could do that by getting up and giving me a hug... While I was crying I suddenly got blinded by some kind of orange light. When I looked at where the light came from I felt like I was going to black out. There was some kind of umbreon like creature floating in the air and it was staring at me. When I tried to touch the orange thing my paw just went straight through it. The orange creature just kept on staring at me until he suddenly split up in two other colours. Yellow and red. The red one got in a battle stance and the yellow creature recklessly charged at the red one and that's when the most intense battle that I have ever seen started...

22 January, 2020
03:09 am (good night XD)
1126 words