Intermission

―――― Hazel Radford woke up in a dimly lit room.

“Huh… what happened to me?”

She tried to move her body, but was hindered by something and her legs got stuck.

Attempting to take a posture to defend herself from the front, she collapsed midway, her movement was sealed.

At the same time, something hard bites into Hazel’s soft skin.

“What….!? Ah, a chain?”

Hazel’s body was chained.

Both arms are carefully turned around and secured with handcuffs.

Thanks to that, she’s in an awkward position and having difficulty breathing.

And before her eyes.

She was there.

” Kuhi, Kuhihihihihihihi”

“……! Cecilia Waitley!”

It was ‘The Fanatic’ Cecilia Waitey.

Her head should have been blown off by Sakura, yet it’s connected and restored. She approached Hazel’s eyes with a ‘giggle’ and a distorted smile, licking her cheeks with a hot tongue wet with saliva.

Her spine trembles with intense discomfort.

“Feeling, bad…. what is this, you?”

“Kuhihi, ah, lovely as ever. There’s no madness in my eyes! You are the Saint chosen by God. You are the one who is worthy of sacrifice! First of all, let’s tear the belly and dedicate the intestines.”

“I don’t know what that means.”

The conversation still doesn’t mesh.

Hazel glares at Cecilia with hateful eyes. Her eyes burning, Hazel shuddered as her body was held.

“Ah, ah! God, forgive me! I can’t seem to control myself with the joy of meeting the Saint! Please, please forgive me!!”

“Indeed, to go that far ☆.”

Immediately after Cecilia cried with an ecstatic expression, Sakura’s voice resounded from behind.

Without warning, Sakura appeared in the room.

Cecilia’s expression freezes when she hears her voice.

“My goodness, if you become too religious, even your first love will become an offering to God. That part of a cult is incomprehensible.”

“Lady Sakura!?”

“Oh, you’re scared. So cute~ ♡ if you hug me, my heart will stop. I’ll blow your head off again.”

“N-No…. please don’t!”

“Haha, I’m kidding. Bullying Cescy is fun, but right now I have to focus on this.”

Sakura strokes Hazel’s cheek with a good smile.

Cecilia’s saliva, which was just added, was being spread, and Hazel stared at Sakura without hiding her discomfort and disgust, but was ignored.

“This isn’t what you promised….!”

“I what? Oh, the ‘decent’ person this and that? I meant it, so you can rest assured ☆.”

“No, you said I could kill Cecilia!”

Hazel yells at Sakura who is still playing.

“Why am I being restrained? I don’t want to be left with this crazy (mania) woman!”