34

Chapter 34 – Despair Scattered about Everywhere
“What is this…”

Riko muttered with a quivering voice.

The image projected in front of her. There was Gillian, looking distraught, as she mounted and strangled Serra, who was screaming and looking desperate.

Riko couldn’t hide her bewilderment at the two as their friendship suddenly began to fall apart as if they had changed.

Her beloved was being hurt by her dear friend. It was an unbearable sight.

“What did you do to them!?”

“Hmm, are you surprised? This is dear Rinka’s power, so to speak, it seems that she has ‘acquired’ the power to drive people insane.”

Sakura hugged Riko from behind and whispered sweet sighs while gently stroking her hair.

“It seems the distrust Gillian once had for Serra has escalated even further. Serra, on the other hand, seems to be having a hallucination of her own murderous intent.”

“Hallucination…”

“Hmm, I wonder if this situation is bad. They can’t see each other. And because Gillian is trying to take Serra’s consciousness, Serra’s murderous urge will gradually emerge. Haha, Gillian might be killed at this rate ✩ “

“Why did you do that!”

“Don’t complain to Sakura, it was Rinka who did it.”

“But you’re the one who made Sister go crazy! It’s happening because of you!”

Riko screamed as she glared at Sakura.

Immediately after hearing her scream, Sakura let go then grabbed her neck with all her strength.

“I, giah…..”

“Hey, watch that tone. It’s not ‘you’, it’s ‘mother’.”

With a blank look in her eyes, Sakura strengthened the grip on her neck without changing her expression.

Perhaps Sakura’s mood got a little better after she saw Riko’s face in agony, Sakura smiled softly and, however without loosening her hand, spoke eloquently while depriving her of breath.

“Hey, did you forget? When you were attacked by Kirino, you died at Sakura’s hand, right? Life is like that, you can kill it with just one hand ✩”

“hi, ieh, gia….”

At Sakura’s words, Riko shed tears, her body trembled and her face turned pale.

The fear of hostility from Sakura, the fear of her life being held, and the fear of losing her life in the past were revived and atrophied.

She was certainly the ‘mother’ who created Riko, and to oppose her lead directly to death. It’s engraved in the soul sooner than it is understood by the mind.

Therefore, it was natural that Riko’s heart, which had rebelled even a little, would break.

…… it was supposed to be.

“Geho … I… know … ka, that, ah ………ka”

“――――”

“Kill, not, Agu, killer… yo, you… Serra, forgive…. much, Goho…. already, Sakura!”

“Heh…”

Although she was afraid, she glared at Sakura, and Sakura smiled at Riko, who was expressing her resentment.

After all, her spirit has grown significantly since she has confided with Serra. At this rate, it might be possible to really cure Serra’s madness.