9

Chapter 9 – Discrepancy
“Kahya… Kehu.”

Hazel coughs with a strained voice from her throat.

From the chest down, she couldn’t bear to see it. Everywhere, the skin is shredded, and there are parts where you can see muscles, internal organs, and even bones. Every part had a human bite mark.

“Alright, Cescy, Meena. That’s enough ☆”

Sakura her palms together and remarks cheerfully.

At the signal, Cecilia, who was cutting flesh, and Mina, who was eating flesh, stopped.

Both were Hazel’s flesh.

“Y, you… I’ll, abso, lut… will, kill you. Gaha, Gaha. I’m going…. to kill, will, kill, I will kill you.”

Even though she was so tattered, Hazel is surprisingly conscious.

She stares at the girls in front of her, and continues to spit out the curses with her faint voice.

Seeing this situation left Sakura in good spirits.

“Ehehe, that’s amazing. I can’t believe you can stay sane even at this point. No, you’ll go insane before long, won’t you ☆.”

The experience of one’s body being cut down and eaten while alive cannot be endured by a normal person. Most of the time, you just lose consciousness or your spirit breaks.

But, the personality of the girl called Hazel Radford is sustained only by hatred. The more the flesh is cut and bitten into, the more her hatred increases and her self-control. It’s as if she feels strongly about a loved one, however Sakura and the others engraved strongly into her memory a vector of the opposite emotion.

―Already, her spirit has reached the dimension of madness.

“Kill, you…. Ce, cilia, Serra too, and Mee, na… hate you all…. I’m going to kill you, kill you, I’ll kill you….”

“Ufufu ♡ how dreadful, such hatred. That’s nice, let it seethe why don’t you? It was worth testing this, too.”

Sakura gently hugs Hazel’s body and pats her hair.

With her lips gently approaching the ears, she whispered sweetly with a hot breath.

“Go ♡”

※※※※

― What happened to me?

Certainly, I met a girl….

The child is immortal, the same as me…

Then, my blood pierced my entire body.!?

“Ah!?”

I jump up with a cry.

I looked around with a confused head, but I was in a white private room, not on a flat road where there was nothing.

I find Riko in the room.

For a while she blinked many times and was stunned, but eventually she burst into tears.

“Serra-“

I was suddenly being hugged.

“Wow. Hey, what’s going on, Riko?”

“Because, Serr, Serraaa! I’ve been worried, you wouldn’t wake up!”

Riko is crying.

As Riko continued to cry like a child, I gradually began to understand the situation.

This is the hospital room of the military headquarters. Perhaps I was carried while unconscious. I seem to have fainted for a long time, and it was already night when looking out the window.