32

Chapter 32 – The Dawn of Despair
“……’Mother’. I’m ready.”

“Okay. Well then, Hi-chan can go beyond the ‘critical point’ too, so fight to your heart’s content ✩.”

Sakura’s hideout somewhere in ‘Rogen’.

Hildle stood next to Sakura in the dim room and raised a slightly troubled voice.

“Umm, ‘Mother’… I(This one) am named Hildle.”

“Well, that nickname is cuter. And it’s the last time I’ll have a conversation with you, isn’tit?”

“………… Yes, I understand.”

Hildle responded to Sakura’s quick and shocking words without changing her expression.

It’s as if the fact was a matter of course.

“Speaking of which, ‘Mother’, I don’t see Kirino.”

“Hey, no matter how many times I call her, she won’t respond. I feel like I’ve seen her, wandering around aimlessly, killing people who pass by one after another and drinking their blood. It looks like she’s completely broken after drinking Sakura’s blood.”

“But if it’s in the hands of ‘Mother’, couldn’t you bring her back as soon as possible?”

“There’s no point bringing a ‘discarded piece’ that doesn’t listen to orders. And since the ‘critical point’ has already been exceeded, even if left alone, she’ll die on her own. That’s why I’ll do my best for Cessy here.”

Saying that, Sakura stroked the head of the nun, Cecilia, who clung closely to her left arm.

Touching Sakura’s skin herself, she didn’t have the expression of fear, but was rather ecstatic and surrounded by a sense of euphoria that may even be reminiscent of climax.

“Kuhi…Thank you very much, my ‘God’!!”

“Wow……..gross. It’s pretty creepy to be made into a god”

Cecilia, who broke through the ‘critical point’ by Sakura’s torture, saw Sakura as a ‘god’ and began to worship her.

Of course, it was convenient that she listens better than before, but Sakura felt a physiological aversion to being the focus of her faith.

Sakura once again realized how disgusting the act of “not treating as a human being” is.

“Kuh, kuhihihi, yes, Lady Sakura, Lady Sakura is the God. All life is returned to Lady Sakura.”

“No, I can’t. I really can’t do that. You’re really stupid. Ugh, now I know how dear Hazel feels, this is the worst.”

And Sakura peeled Cecilia off with a blatantly disgusted expression.

Nonetheless, as she kicked Cecilea’s face in, as she cried “Oh, my God”, Hildle suddenly asked.

“And yet, there is that Celestia Valentine woman. Why treat her so special?”

“Oh, it’s rare for Hi-chan to ask so directly. The answer is simple. I met Riko Akasaki.“

“That ‘dud’?”

“Yes.”

Sakura smiled at Hildle’s question and answered in high spirits.

“Riko Akasaki was certainly a ‘dud’ as the Homunculus that Sakura had envisioned. It was junk that wasn’t worth the use. That’s why I went out of my way to let her off the hook when we passed each other at that time.”