13

Chapter 13 – Two Maniacs
“Uh ……… a ………”

Riko fell to the ground.

The sword is pierced to her chest so that it can be sewn to the ground, and her blood continues to flow. It was strange to be alive.

―――― That’s also a life that will die in a few minutes.

“No, not… I won’t die…….”

“I’m impressed with the obsessive will to live… so persistent.”

Kirino stared at Riko, barely breathing, with cold eyes.

As a ‘vampire’, she had a principle to not kill her until she sucked up her blood, but she was tired of Riko’s obsession with life.

She pulls the sword out of her chest and tries to stab her again.

There was no emotion in her eyes. She tried to take her life mechanically, as if crushing a ringworm that had settled on her body.

Just before that.

“Hi, Kirino, too far- ☆”

The voice of a light girl who does not match the atmosphere of the scene echoes.

As soon as she heard the voice, Kirino stopped moving.

At the same time, Riko looked up and Kirino’s eyes looked back, and they both saw.

A girl with fiery red hair and blood-black eyes, Sakura stood there before they knew it.

“Ah, ‘Mother’ …!?”

Kirino cries in amazement.

And Riko’s heart suddenly jumps at the word ‘Mother’.

It was the last thing she wanted to hear right now.

Sakura approached Riko’s side while taking a light step.

“Oh it’s been so long, Riko,”

“ts!!!? No, stay away!”

“Yes, it’s been so long and yet our reunion is terrible.”

She shouted in a surprising loud voice.

But that was all Riko could do. Her body was heavily wounded. It was a situation where life carries on only through force of will. Sakura easily closed the distance.

And, with her eyes shining brightly, Sakura reached for Riko’s mouth and nose and commenced blocking her airways.

“Nuh !? Ngh ………”

“Ahahahaha! It’s great, right, right Kirino! They say suffocation is terrible, to actually feel that you’re clutching on a life gets me excited! The feeling as they desperately struggle to survive even though they face certain death, it’s irresistible!! I’m kind of getting wet.”

“The words are a little too vulgar, ‘Mother’……. it seems you know her, but who is this woman?”

“Gi-i ……… ahhhhhh …”

Kirino asked, seemingly drawn to Sakura’s merciless asphyxiation while being in a cheerful mood.

In regard to Sakura cutting off the oxygen, she tilts her head with a ‘hnn’ without paying attention to Riko’s situation as her resistance gradually falters.

“Well, that’s right, before Kirino was born. This child is, a ‘dud’ who escaped Sakura without permission a year ago.”

“Oh, this one was like that… quite an unsightly state.”