1

Kingscross station was as busy as ever. Muggles rushed around the Potter family and Sirius, all eager to get somewhere different.

After a quick look around, James took off between the brick wall of platforms 9 and 10 and disappeared as he collided with it. Sirius, Arabella, Fleamont, and Euphemia followed quietly behind him.

The three teens took off away from the two elders and loaded their bags quickly into the train before rushing back to Euphemia and Fleamont.

"Ok you two, no pranks." Euphemia said looking pointedly at James and Sirius. "I mean it."

"What about her?" James said pointing at Arabella.

"Me?" She said placing an insulted hand on her chest. "I would never do such a thing, that's so unlady like." She smiled innocently.

"Arabella is at-least sneaky when she breaks rules. You two however, seem to welcome the attention." Euphemia said.

"Oh come on Mia, let them have their fun." Fleumont said placing a hand on his wife's shoulder while smiling down at boys.

Euphemia rolled her eyes before pulling her two children into her arms. "Fine... just stay safe. Please for the love of Merlin, study. I don't need anymore letters from Minerva. I'm looking at you James." She said letting them go and giving James another pointed look. "You too Sirius, and don't cause too much trouble." She said pulling him into his own separate hug.

"I always study and I never cause trouble." He smiled at her cheekily.

"We'll miss you." Fleumont said pulling James and Arabella into a hug. "Now get on the train."

The three teens walked away from their parents again and made their way onto the train. As they made their way through the halls of the Hogwarts express, James and Sirius stopped suddenly in-front of one of the compartments. "Found them." James said with a smile. "See ya later, sis." He said before walking into the compartment with Sirius, closing the door in her face.

Arabella gave them both a nasty smile before continuing to find Lily and Marlene. When she finally found the compartment, Lily jumped up and attacked her with a big welcoming hug.

"I missed you so much Bella!" She said crushing Arabella's lungs.

Marlene quickly wrapped her arms around the two girls. "Bella! I missed you!"

"I missed you guys too!" Arabella said hugging them back with a large smile.

"What did you do this break?" Lily asked her two friends as she sat back in her seat

"Yelled at James, got pranked by James, slept." Arabella said listing her exciting summer activities.

"What did he do to you?" Marlene asked with an amused smile. The blonde had always had a secret love for the marauders pranks.

"A few days ago, he put red paint in my shampoo." She said rolling my eyes as she recalled the memory. "I looked like a Prewett."

"Ah that's a good one." Marlene said crossing her arms and legs and leaning back on the chair. Arabella rolled my eyes at her smile.

"That's horrible! He is such an arrog-"

"An arrogant toe rag." Marlene and Arabella said in sync cutting her off.

"We know Lily, we know." Arabella said with a giggle.

"Hello ladies!" James said as he walked into their compartment.

"Speaking of the toe rag, here he is!" His sister said flinging her arms out as if she was putting him on display.

He put his hand on his hip and struck a pose, smiling at the three girls. "Yep, that's me! Ah my lovely Evans. How are you today?" He said sitting next to her to put his arm around her.

"I'll be fine once you get your arm off of me." She said with a sarcastic smile.

Sirius strolled in and sat next to Arabella. "Salut les filles." He said looking at Marlene with a flirtatious smile.

She returned it with a look of disgust, "oh don't you even start."

Sirius dropped his shoulders, he knew he didn't stand a chance with anyone in this compartment.

"Would you go out with me Evans?" James said with a big confident smile.

"Yes." Lily said.

"Really?!" He said smile growing on his face as he sat up straight.

"No." She said with a smug smirk. James started sulking again and his smile fell. Poor James...a small laugh left Arabella's mouth as she saw James' face.

"Aw, it's alright Jamsie. maybe next time." She said smiling at him.

"How about you, Arabella?" Sirius said looking over at her.

"What about me?" She said turning her head to look at him.

"Would you go out with me?" He said with a smile as he put his arm around the youngest Potter.

"No." The siblings answers in sync. Arabella gave him a disgusted look as she took his arm off of her shoulders.

"Aw, why not." He said with a fake frown.

"Drop it Pads, that's never happening." James said ending the discussion.

"James, Sirius, are you coming back to the compartment any time soon?" Remus said now standing in the doorway of the girls compartment. Arabella sat up straight as she saw Remus standing in-front of the group.

"Yea, yea we're coming." James said standing up.

"Hey Remus." Arabella said with an adoring look on her face.

"Hey Bella." He said smiling a beautiful smile. "Have a good summer?"

"Oh yea. My family-" She began, but was cut off by her brother.

"Alright, that's enough chit chat." He said standing from his spot next to Lily. James and Sirius walked out of the compartment and pushed Remus back to their own compartment. Remus glanced back into the compartment giving her a smile, causing her face to turn a bright shade of pink.

"You two would be so cute." Lily yelled with a smile.

"Shush! He's right there." Arabella said slapping her hand over Lily's mouth.

"Oh you so would." Marlene said smiling along with Lily. 

"You think so?" Arabella said lightly biting her lip in excitement.

"Absolutely, and Remus is such a sweetheart. He would be such a good boyfriend." Lily said looking at her supportively.

"Oh, so true." Marlene said. "You should go for it at the party tonight. I sensed some tension there."

Arabella let out a giggle, "maybe."