23

As soon as Arabella woke up she couldn't wipe the smile off her face. No wonder he's got girls lined up... She thought as she laid there with his arm around her bare torso.

She felt his arm tighten around her as he started to wake. "Are you awake?" He whispered.

"Yea." She replied before flipping over to face him.

She's even pretty when she wakes up. Sirius thought as he ran his hand through her hair with a smile.

Arabella let out a shy laugh as her cheeks turned slightly pink. "What?" Sirius asked.

"I can hear your thoughts, Snuffles." She said with a smile.

"Riight." He said as he took his hand away from her hair.

"Come on, we gotta get up before James." Arabella said as she sat up and grabbed her shirt from the floor.

"I don't wanna." He said leaning over and grabbing her by the waist, hugging her.

"Do you want James to know you just slept with his little sister?" Arabella asked as she gave him a look.

"Personally, I don't care." He said not giving in.

"Fine.... I'll go. You stay here and sleep." She said getting out of his hold and walking in front of the bed.

Before she made it too far, he grabbed her by the hips as he rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

Conveniently enough Sirius' plan worked well, just different than he expected. He was laying on the floor with Arabella straddling him. A convenient way for them to fall. He thought. Gravity must ship them too.

"Come on Sirius. I wanna go back to the house." She said after she gave him a small smile.

"I don't. James is always cranky in the mornings." Sirius complained as he admired the girl on top of him.

"Believe me, I know." Arabella said before getting off of Sirius and putting the rest of her clothes on.

She looked back at Sirius who was still laying on the ground in his underwear.

"You not gonna get dressed?" She asked from the stairs as she prepared to leave.

"I'm not moving from this spot until I get a good morning kiss." Sirius said lifting and dropping his arms and legs in a pouty way.

"Well, have fun." Arabella said before walking down the stairs.

Halfway down the stairs she looked up to see Sirius still laying in the same exact position. She rolled her eyes before turning around in the stairs and running back up.

She ran a few steps and fell on her knees before giving him a small kiss and going back down the stairs.

——————————-

Obviously the two teenagers were going to be close after that night. Of course whenever James was around they acted the same they always did, but as soon as he was gone Sirius wouldn't hesitate to steal kisses from the youngest Potter.

"Are you excited for Christmas?" Arabella asked from her spot on top of the kitchen counter. James had gone to bed an hour ago, and their parents were still at work.

"I've never been more excited for any Christmas." Sirius said as he stood in between her parted legs.

"And why is that?" She asked as she played with his shoulder length hair.

"I get the feeling I'll actually enjoy this one." He said before giving her a peck on the lips.

"You will. One hundred percent." She said before wrapping her arms around his neck, and his hands went to her waist

"Are you visiting Lily at all during break?"

"Not this year. Why do you ask?"

"Damn... I was hoping you could get some more muggle records." He replied.

"You know we could go get some right?" Arabella said as if it was obvious that they could leave the house to go to the muggle shops.

"Really?" He said as his eyes widened happily.

"Yea, mom lets me go record shopping all the time." She said with a shrug. "We can go the day after Christmas if you want."

"Yes I would love that!" He said hugging her.

"It's a date." She said bopping him on the nose before hoping off the counter and walking up the stairs and into her room.