42

"Wake up." James said looking at Sirius who was buried in his covers.

"No." He mumbled back pushing his head into his pillow, not noticing who had spoke. As soon as he realized it was James' voice he jumped up.

"You're talking to me." Sirius said looking at James with hope in his eyes.

"Uh yea duh." James said sarcastically.

"Come on we're going to hogsmeade." Remus said putting his jacket on.

"You're talking too." Sirius said snapping his head over to Remus.

"Yea yea we're all talking." Peter said putting his shoes on next to James.

Sirius jumped out of his bed and wrapped his arms around his friends as soon as he reached them. "I'm so so sorry I was an idiot. I didn't think anything through and I'm so sorry for everything!" He said pulling them all into a hug group hug.

"We over reacted, it's ok snuffles." James said hugging him back, happy to have his best friend and brother back.

"No you didn't, I deserved it." Sirius said pulling out of the group hug. "Remus I'm so so sorry. I understand if you can't forgive me, but just know I feel absolutely horrible."

"I forgive you, everyone makes mistakes Sirius." Remus said smiling at his friend.

Sirius had a huge smile on his face, he had his family back. He jumped on Remus and pulled him into a very strong hug before kissing his cheek. "Ok calm down. Let me go." Remus said laughing.

"Never. I will never let you go!" Sirius said wrapping his legs and arms around the tall boy who was trying to walk to the door, Sirius still hanging on him.

"Sirius, I can't walk down the stairs like this."

"Yes you can, use your tall boys muscles."

"Sirius, you're not wearing clothes." Remus said nodding down to Sirius' sweatpants and bare chest.

"Oh right, DONT LEAVE!" He said running over to his trunk and throwing on some clothes before jumping back onto Remus.

"Oh my god." Remus said standing there, not moving.

"Ok, we can go now." Sirius said clinging to the boy yet again.

Remus let out a defeated sigh before doing his best to walk down the stairs to the common room. James and Peter followed with smiled on their faces as they watched Remus struggle to carry Sirius.