35

"James!" Lily yelled as she walked quickly to the front of the group. Everyone stopped in their tracks intrigued by what was about to happen. "Do you wanna split from the group and go around hogsmeade with me?" She asked with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

Sirius rolled his eyes. She could at least do a good fake smile. Lucky for them though, James was too astounded to notice that small detail.

Everyone looked at the red head girl with raised eyebrows, "y-you wanna go alone-" James stuttered slightly caught off guard as he gaped at her shocked.

"Yea, come on it'll be fun." She said taking one of his hands and pulling him off somewhere.

A few seconds later they were out of sight. Everyone turned to Sirius who had started walking towards Arabella.

"Alright let's go." He said grabbing her hand causing her to widen her eyes and look around at the group.

"Siri-" she was cut off by his voice.

"Oh come on they all know." Sirius said motioning to their friends. "Well maybe not her, but now she does." He shrugged talking about Amy.

"I can't just leave Amy-"

"Oh yes you can!" Marlene said, "I've got her, she's my new bestie." She said putting her arm around Amy. Amy nodded in response.

"See, it's fine!" He said dragging Arabella to the closest shop.

The group of friends stood their silently for a moment before Remus spoke, "what just happened?" He said watching the girl he liked be dragged off by his best friend.

"Come on Remus use your head." Peter said.

"Whoa, it's rare to hear him talk back." Marlene said with a giggle causing Peter to turn slightly red.

"Are they-" Remus started.

"Yep, now come on I want to get a butter beer." Marlene said walking along side Amy.

"Wait- since when!" Remus yelled catching up with the group who had left him slightly behind.

—————————-

"Why didn't you tell me your plan?" Arabella asked as the two walked through hogsmeade.

"Well to be honest, Lily and I planned it on the walk over here."

"Wow what great planning." Arabella said sarcastically.

"I know, I'm so smart." He said smiling at her.

"Oh can we go in here!" Arabella said looking into a small clothing shop.

Sirius looking into their window and noticed the outrageous outfit that the mannequins wore. "Oh yes I just need that hat!" He said looking at the big floppy hat that was on display in the window. Arabella grabbed his hand and dragged him excitedly into the store.

They looked through the clothing racks and picked out the most disgusting things they could find and made outfits for each other to try on.

A competition started between the two, who would make the worst outfit for the other?

Sirius had won, he dressed her in a swan dress. The swan neck went around her neck like a strap and the rest of the swan made a fluffy bottom around her butt.