22

TW: sexual content

Sirius went all for it. She wasn't complaining though, he grabbed the bottom of her thighs and positioned the two so that she was laying on the couch.

The kiss made her feel good, unlike any kiss she had ever experienced. Butterflies erupted in her stomach as the kiss continued. Sirius then took his head down and started kissing down her neck, and all over her collar bone.

In a swift movement she took of her shirt and he took of his, giving them more access to each other. Though before he did anymore, Sirius took a moment to admire the beauty in front of him. She was indeed the definition of perfection. He began to kiss all down her stomach.

Every kiss he gave her made her want to get closer and closer and never let him go. She grabbed the sides of his face and brought him back up to her before he reached her pants line. She brought his lips back to her own, needing to feel them again.

He pulled away and looked her in the eyes, then looked at her body again. Pure perfection. He thought causing a wide grin to grow on Arabella's face as she pulled him back down to her. He took his hands and ran them from the front of her body, all the way to her thighs.

She started breathing heavy, and he could tell she was turned on. He continued to kiss all over her body, leaving hickeys on her stomach where he knew no one would see.

As his lips left hers he started to leave more kisses in her neck, realizing how much she's enjoyed them. "Come here." She said getting up and walking towards the stairs to the bed that was conveniently in her treehouse.

He picked her up onto them and carried her up the stairs. As they reached the top he rushed to the bed and laid her down gently on in.

Arabella then decided it was unfair that she was the only one with hickeys. She flipped him over and straddled him as she began to kiss down his body, just as he had done to her.

She smirked as he let out a quietly moan. In a quickly motion as she was giving him multiple hickeys on his stomach, she took off her pants leaving her in her lacy underwear. Good day to not wear her good old granny panties.

As she made her way back up to his mouth she grind in him slowly, teasing him. For someone with no experience she knew what she was doing. Maybe all that reading way paying off? He grabbed onto her hips as she continued to grind on him. He began to working his hands up and down the sides of her body.

She started looking into his beautiful grey eyes as the pulled away from their kiss. Every-time she hit a good spot while grinding on him he would let out a small moan and grip onto her hips harder, causing her to smirk down at him.

She began to slow down as his hands began to play with the hem of her underwear. Arabella found herself tensing up slightly as she realized what was going to happen, but she was ready. She knew she was.

"Can I?" He asked before doing anything more.

She nodded as she bit her bottom lip and smiled, "you can."