36

TW: slight sexual content.

"It's a full moon tonight isn't it" Arabella asked Sirius as she woke up and saw he was awake. He had snuck in early that morning in order to get some alone time with her before the full moon tonight.

"Yes, it is. Look Bella, Remus said tonight is going to be really bad, so it would make me happy if you stayed here tonight."

"What- but I want to-"

"Please Bella. I can't see you hurt... I would never forgive myself if something happened to you."

She sighed in defeat, "ok." She said laying on his chest again.

"Thank you darling." He said kidding the top of her head. He felt bad for lying to her, but he knew what might happen tonight, and he knew she would be mad at him for it. So this was the only way he saw himself getting out of it.

"I love you." She blurted out randomly.

"What?" Sirius turned to her shocked.

She panicked slightly regretting have said it, maybe it was too soon. "I uh- sorry that was random but-"

He kissed her gently before pulling away with a smile on his face, "I love you." He said hugging her closer to his chest. "I love you. I love you. I love you." He said giving her neck small kisses as he repeated the three words over and over.

Arabella re-situated herself so that she was now on top of him. She leaned down and placed another soft kiss on his lips. The kiss quickly turned into a passionate one as Sirius sat up and put his hands on her waist tightly gripping her sides.

She grinded on her hips forward as their make out session began to turn to more. Sirius played with the hem of her shirt teasingly pulling at it, "Can I?"

"Yes. Please." She said as her head went back as he sucked lightly on skin of her neck. He lifted her shirt over her head quickly and admired the view in front of him, her bra showed her breast off perfectly and Sirius but his lips as he admired them before he was brought roughly into another kiss by Arabella.

He flipped them around so that he was towering over her. "You're mine." He said quietly as he leaned down to her ear.

"I'm yours." She whispered as his hands went down to her underwear. He began to fiddle with them, teasing her, "Sirius please."

He smirked at her before crashing his lips onto hers while lowering her underwear down and off her legs.

She lifted his shirt over his head quickly needing to see him. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He joked.

She laughed, "don't need to." Before kissing him yet again.

His hands went lower on her body as he kissed delicately down her stomach. She let out a shaky breath as he reached her thighs and kissed the inside of them.

He looked up at her, making eye contact as he moved closer to her core. She looked down at him and as she looked into his eye, she swore that was the hottest moment of her life.

"Muffilato." Sirius said grabbing his wand and waving it at the door before continuing his work on Arabella.

•••

Sirius stood anxiously outside the whomping willow, silently hoping that Severus had been a coward and didn't think of actually coming. After waiting outside for about an hour he decided he wasn't coming.

He let out a sign of relief as he made his way into the hole at the bottom of tree. He slid down into the ground casually before quickly transforming into a dog and making his way to the doorway.