2

"Bella if you don't wake up I will carry you to the bathroom." Arabella heard Lily say as she shook her slightly.

"Fine, fine I'm up." Arabella said opening her eyes slowly as she stretched her legs to sit up straight.

"Come on. We will be at Hogwarts in about five minutes we need get ready." Lily said about to pull the girls arm out of her socket.

"Lily, you're gonna break my arm." Arabella said standing up and straightening out her outfit.

"We'll fix it later." She said as she headed to the door. Arabella and Marlene following behind her and as they felt the train begin to slow.

She followed Lily to the girls bathroom and started to fix her hair so that her long brown waves laid out nicely over her shoulders. She didn't feel the need to do more so, and waited for Lily and Marlene to get ready before we felt the train come to a complete stop.

"Let's go ladies." Arabella said putting her arms around Lily and Marlenes shoulders easily guiding them out of the restroom to the doors of the train. She basically towered over them. They weren't short, but she was a tall person and on top of that, she was wearing heels. The heels gave her an extra three inches making her about 6'0. Lily and Marlene were both about the same height, 5'7 which gave Arabella a clear few inches over the girls.

As the doors opened Arabella took her arms off their shoulders and made her way out ahead of them. Once Lily and Marlene got out of the train, the theee linked arms and walked together to the carriages.

"Oi! Potter!" Arabella heard a deep voice yell from behind the group.

Lily looked back behind them and rolled her eyes, nudging Arabella to look who called. She turned around and did her best not to roll her eyes.

"What do you want Finch?" Arabella said turning around to face him. Marlene and Lily both copying her action. She looked at him and sadly couldn't find herself denying how attractive he was. His short, curly, brown hair sat just right and his blue eyes were mesmerizing. If he weren't such a player and stereotypical Slytherin she might have had a crush on him.

"Do you want to be my date to the party tonight?" He asked confidently stepping closer to her.

"No thank you, but that's for asking." She said giving him a fake smile before turning back around to continue walking to the carriages.

"Aw, come on Angel." He said jogging slightly to catch up with the three girls. "It's just one night how bad could it be?" He said.

She sighed before turning back around to face him again. "Im not going to go out with you Jack, ever." She raised her eyebrows to make herself clear before walking to a carriage with Marlene and Lily behind her.

Lily, Marlene, and Arabella climbed into the carriage quickly. Jack attempted to follow the girls into the carriage, but was stopped by someone pulling him off the steps of the carriage aggressively.

"Sorry, carriage is full." She heard James say as he climbed into the girls carriage with his friends. "Hey sis, how was your ride?" He said once he sat down next to Lily.

"Fine. I just slept the whole time." She said as James' friends all sat down across from the girls.

"How about you Lily-flower? Did you miss me?" He said smiling at her.

"Not at all." She said simply.

"Are you all going to the party tonight?" Sirius asked leaning back and crossing his legs over each other.

"Of course we are." Arabella said as she found myself glancing at Remus, she suddenly found herself looking directly into his brown eyes. A smile found its way onto her lips, trying her best to show her best side to him, this caused him to turn bright red a drop his eyes to the floor. She smiled again, and when he looked up again she saw a shy smile on his face.

✺✺✺

Arabella sat in between Lily and Marlene as they waited for the feast to begin. The three watched as the first years nervously walked in, looking at everyone as if they were to pounce at them if they made one wrong step.

Moments passed before they reached the front of the room and Dumbledoor stood up to make an announcement. "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Now Professor Mcgonagall will begin the sorting ceremony!"

Lily, Marlene, and Arabella glanced at each other a few minutes into the sorting ceremony rolling their  eyes in sync causing them to giggle quietly.

"This takes forever oh my goodness. That kid has been sitting there for five minutes!" Arabella whispered to them annoyed.

"RAVENCLAW!" The hat finally decided.

The rest of the ceremony went relatively fast. A few more gryffindors joined the table and sat down awkwardly.

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledor said sitting down.

The group ate quickly getting excited for the party that was happening shortly. "Lily what did you bring to wear for tonight?" Marlene asked.

"I just brought a dress. Nothing too much. Just a plain white dress." She said with a shrug.

"What about you Bella?" She asked facing Arabella.

"A dress." She said putting another piece of chocolate into her mouth.

"Wow that was such a visual description! I can basically see it!" Marlene said dramatic putting her face in her hands with a smile on lips.

"What if I were to tell you it was a surprise?" Arabella asked with a chuckle.

"Ugh fine." She said picking up a strawberry. "Since everyone is asking I'm wearing a long sleeve black dress." She said with a smile.

"Beautiful I can basically see it!" Arabella said copying her sarcasm from before.

When Dumbledor announced the end of the feast the three girls stood up quickly and made their way to Gryffindor tower. The girls ran to their dorm snd began to get ready for the first party of true year.

Arabella curled Lily's hair for her and straightened Marlenes. She let her hair flow naturally in waves. She sat in front of her mirror and applied a small amount of eyeliner, put on eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, and contoured a little before she was ready to get dressed.

Arabella walked to her bed and opened her trunk to see the dress right on top. Perfect. She slipped on her dress and heels. The Scarlett, satin material of the dress was tight against her body, showing off every curve. The rhinestone straps kept the dress exude to her shoulders, and the matching shoes sparkled with every step she took.

"Ah you both look so hot!" Marlene said smiling at Lily and Arabella. Lily's simple white dress flowed delicately over her thighs, and the ribbons that wrapped around her ankles were made of a beautiful satin material. Marlene on the other hand, had chosen the opposite color scheme as Lily. Her right black dress was right against every bit of her body, and the mesh sleeves added the legs to though to the little black dress. Her shoes, similar to Arabella's, sparkles in the light on their dorm room.

"Let's go get this party started!" Lily said linking my arms with her friends and headed towards the door to the stairs.