19

"Did you really just try to get in my head?" Arabella asked Dumbledore who had a slight look of terror in his eyes

"You don't want to do this Ms. Potter." He said strongly as he looked at the death eaters that were slowly closing in on him.

"And why is that?" She said tensing her hand which caused the red energy to appear around her hands. "You've done nothing but cause me harm." She said lifting him off the ground as a death eater laughed excitedly from her side.

"Oo this is fun!" Bellatrix said jumping excitedly as she clapped at the scene in front of her.

A young Slytherin boy watched from behind everyone with horror on his face. Weren't the Potters supposed to bring an end to the dark lord? Why is one of them helping him?

"Bella-" Albus started to say.

"You don't get to call me that!" She said as the magic holding him in the air closed tighter around his body. "My family and friends do, and you are neither." She said as her eyes glowed red. "You took everything from me."

"I did it for your safety! For theirs!" He pleaded.

"Don't give me that bullshit, Albus."

"Come on Ari. Just do it already!" Bellatrix yelled, not wanting to wait any longer.

"Do you want to be next?" Arabella hissed as she turned to glare at the short girl next to her. Bellatrix coward back, afraid of the power the girl in front of her possessed. "Didn't think so."

"Bel-"

"Quiet Regulus. I'm trying to have a conversation with our beloved professor." The girl said smirking evilly at the man in front of her. "Anything you want to say Albus?"

"I'm sorry. I failed you Ms. Potter." He said with sad eyes.

She gave him  an obviously fake pout before dropping him to the floor. "Thank you for the wonderful lessons professor." She said with a sickeningly sweet smile.

As he regained his standing position she summoned a ball of energy before blasting it directly at him.

The young, blonde, Slytherin boy watched with tears forming in his eyes as he watched his professor fall backwards of the astronomy tower. 

"Well... now that that's done, I think we should go tell Tom." Arabella said turning to smile at Bellatrix and Regulus.

"I agree." Bellatrix said with a large smile on her face. She ran to the large window in the tower before lifting her wand up and screaming victoriously.  

Lily and Marlene looked at each other in concern as they stood over their best friends bed. Arabella was converted in sweat, moving frantically around her bed, and was whimpering 'no' as she slept.

"Do we wake her?" Lily asked Marlene with concern.

"Look at her Lily!" She said signaling towards their friend. "Yes wake her up she seems terrified!" She whisper yelled back.

"Bella! Bella wake up!" Lily said shaking her slightly. Suddenly Arabellas eyes opened wide as she sat up breathing heavily. Her hand flew up to aim at Lil who had backed up slightly at the sight of the red energy forming around her friends hand.

"Bella!" Marlene yelled as she rushed to grab Bella's hand that looked as if it was about to blast Lily out of the window.

"Oh my god- Lily are you ok?" Arabella said, now fully back to herself.

"Wh-what was that?" Lily said talking about the energy that had been coming out her her friends hands moments before.

"Take me to Dumbledore please." Arabella said breathless. The girls didn't hesitate to help Arabella out of her bed, and guide her to their headmasters office.

Dumbledore, being the wise as bitch he is, was waiting for the girls to arrive. "Professor I don't know what happened she just woke up and-" Lily rushed to explain.

"No need to explain Ms. Evans." He said waving his hand dismissively. "Ms. Potter I think it best that you send your friends to bed." Dumbledore said. They can't know. He projected to her mind.

She sighed before waving her hand quickly causing her friends to forget the whole situation and start walking back to their dorm room.

"What happened Ms. Potter?" Dumbledore asked walking down the stairs that were in his office.

"A dream." She said simply.

"Can you show me?" He said calmly.

She nodded before taking her wand out and walking over to the pensive that was already out. She stood awkwardly in the office as Dumbledore watched her memories in the pensive glass.

The memory was over quickly, and Dumbledore returned back. "Do not over think this Ms. Potter. It's just a dream." He said laying a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I suggest you go back to sleep, and not worry about the dream."

"Ok." She said tiredly before walking back to her dorm.

—————————-

"What does this mean Albus?" McGonagall asked her friend.

"I'm not completely sure Minerva." He said honestly, "but I believe it means that Ms. Potter has the power to see the possible future.

"Y-you mean she's going to-"

"You know her Minnie." He said turning to look at her, "you know she doesn't like hurting anyone. There must be a reason she did it." Dumbledore thought out loud.

"What do we do Albus?" She worried women asked.

"For now, we do nothing."