32

"I'm sorry." Arabella said leaning her forehead onto Sirius' shoulder.

"For what darling?" He said before kissing her hair softly.

"For everything." She said wrapping her arms around him. "For breaking up with you, for not even giving us a chance here, for night fighting... and for hurting you."

"Bella it's fine. I'm fine, we're fine. I understand." He said in a comforting voice as he took her face into his hands. He placed a loving kiss onto her forehead before standing. "Come on love."

"Where are we going?" Arabella asked standing.

"We are going to dance." He said smiling at her.

"But James-"

"Don't worry darling. I've got someone on that." He said winning at her. "I've been planning this all day don't worry about it."

"You planned on me having a breakdown?" She said with a light laugh.

"No not that part." He said taking her hand and guiding her back to the great hall.

As they reached the area where the students were dating Sirius put his hand onto her waist.

"You know what's funny?" Arabella started.

"What?" Sirius asked admiring how beautiful she looked in her gown.

"I couldn't survive being away from you for a full 12 hours." She said looking down shyly.

He placed his hand on her chin and tilted her head so she was looking up at him, he placed his lips on hers in a slow, loving kiss. "I had a hard time the second I saw you upset."

Arabella moved closer to him and pulled him into a skirt hug as they swayed to the music that was playing around them. "I care about you a lot, you know that right?" Sirius asked holding her closer to him.

"I know, and I'm sorry for earlier." She said referring to her not fighting for them.

"I already said it's ok Bells, I understand." He said stroking her hair.

The song changed to a more upbeat one and the two pulled away. "No time for sadness!" He said taking her hand and twirling her.

She laughed as the two began to dance. They danced for about two hours before deciding to leave and go to Arabellas dorm, she knew the girls wouldn't be back til late.

The two of them laid comfortably cuddled up under the sheets. Sirius' arm was around Arabella's small waist as Arabella faced him and played with his soft hair.

"You're so pretty." Arabella said caressing his cheek, he blushed in response.

"You're prettier." He said before leaning in to give her a quick peck on the lips. A peck wasn't enough for her, she reattached their lips after smiling at him.

He moved closer to her, if that was even possible. Arabella melted into their kiss, she tasted mint as their lips began to move in sync, he held her tighter and lowered his hands to hold the lower part of her back. His younger swiped across the bottom of her lip, she doesn't hesitate to open her mouth granting him access. Their tongues dance together passionately. She let out a quiet moan turning Sirius on even more.

"Fuck."

Short update. Sorry I've been gone so long, but I felt the need to give you all something atleast. I'm in a bad place right now, but I kind of use this app as an escape but I've also been finding it hard to enjoy writing. I update whenever I feel like I can, and I'm sorry it's not too often :/