𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Once again, i was waking up- my surroundings unknown as my eye sight was blurry, my head was pounding aggressively as i slowly sat my self up.

Within a few minutes, i felt normal again- i could see perfectly fine but i still had quite the headache. As i looked around the room, i realised Pansy was stood- leaning against my door. I shot up off my bed, nervous to be alone with her.

"Parkinson- what are you doing here?", i groaned as i looked at the state of myself in the mirror, my uniform crumpled and my hair a complete mess.

"You fainted and well who else was going to stay with you until you regained consciousness because Crabbe and Goyle are too dumb, Blaise can't be trusted around girls, Draco is well- Draco, so here i am", She smiled falsely.

"Lucky me-

"She came by- the Mudblood with frizzy hair, she said she was desperate to speak to you about something"

"Her name is Hermione and you really shouldn't use that disgusting word", i rolled my eyes as i fixed my hair in the mirror. "Well anyway, what did you say to her".

"I just said to her, that you're like practically dead on the bed, so you're in no fit state to have a boring conversation with her". Pansy sniggered.

"Dead? merlins beard, i only fainted"

"Yes, for like the tenth time this week, i have to say Potter i didn't think you was so attention seeking"

I rolled my eyes tiredly, not even bothering to answer her. I took one last glance in the mirror, i walked over to my dresser and saw a letter sat on top, i was surprised as i never received letters and even more surprised when i didn't recognise the writing.

I impatiently ripped open the letter, pulling out the parchment and within reading the first three words my heart sunk and i felt like i could be sick again-

Dear Violet Deyes,

It's come to my attention, that you are dating one of mine- Master Malfoy, i must confess that this is good thing as i'm sure that he'll listen to you- tell the boy he needs to hurry with the task that's been given.

I'm sure you know what i'm capable of, so get it done.

The letter hadn't been signed but i was no fool, i knew it was from him. My hands were shaking as i clutched the letter, it was sweet- my own father, sending me threats.

For a minute i forgot Pansy was in the room but then her awfully high pitched voice interrupted my panic. "There was another letter- i opened it", She smiled.

"You had no right", i spat as i folded up the letter, shoving it in my top drawer. "Now give it here!".

"Yeah no can do, once i read the letter it went poof, just disappeared but i can tell you what it said, clearly you're desperate to know", she said as she circled around me. "I'm coming for you".

"I'm coming for you?".

"There was no name, no nothing, it simply just said 'I'm coming for you', bit creepy if you ask me".

"Well i'm not asking you besides i've got to go find Draco, we need to talk about what happened before", i sighed as i went for the door.

Pansy rushed to the door, slamming it shut. She stood in-front of me, not letting me move an inch as she had her arms against the door.