‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 10☁️

• ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴅɪᴏʀ'ꜱ 'ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ʜᴏᴜʀ' ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜰɪʟᴍ •

The sun scorched as you walked past the highway in the middle of nowhere along the dry desert area. You only had one suitcase and you had been waiting for hours for cars to pass by you. Because of the many walks and the heat, you fell tired to the ground next to your suitcase. You had no idea how far the city was, but you were sure it wasn't close. After half an hour of rest you finally started to hear engine sound from a distance. You turned your head and saw a black car appear on the road. As it passed infront of you, through the half-lowered window, your eyes met with the driver, and he suddenly slid off the edge of the road, stirring the dust on the dry ground. Between the rising dust, a tall, tattooed man with brown hair stepped out of the car, wearing sunglasses, black shirt, and jewelry. He walked towards you with confident steps and then helped you off the ground.

"You alright, sweetie?" He asked on his deep, soft voice which was as sweet and warm as honey tea on a cold winter evening by the fireplace

"You alright, sweetie?" He asked on his deep, soft voice which was as sweet and warm as honey tea on a cold winter evening by the fireplace. (Nice analogy isn't it?)😂

"Yes." You muttered when you looked at is face and you felt like you were facing an angel.

"Can I take you with me?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." You answered, flushed.

"By the way, I'm Johnny." He said.

"I'm Y/N." I answered and he picked up your suitcase and put in the backseats of the car, then opened the front door for you so you could get in next to him.

You knew you shouldn't get next to strangers, but considering that it was probably the only way to escape, and that by the way he was literaly hotter than the whole desert, you thought it was worth it.

The smell of pleasant perfume and a little cigarette mixed inside the car, and when you set off, he took off his sunglasses, and turned to you.

"May I ask how did you get here?" He asked with the most beautiful pair of chocolate brown eyes on the whole world looking into yours. Suddenly you felt some butterfly kind of things in your stomach which really distracted you and you couldn't even answer right away.

"Oh, that's a long story..." You said, and he smirked.

"We have time. The city is quite a few kilometers away, so... we may not even get there before dark."

"We don't?" You panicked a little.

"Don't worry. You're safe now:" He smiled, and pat your hand gently making you siver. "Oh, pardon me, aren't you thirsty?" He asked and handed you a bottle of water from behind his seat.

"Thank you so much!" You said, and drank half of the bottle.

"You can drink it, don't worry, I have a few more in the trunk."

"You're so kind." You said, and he smiled with a soft look.

"By the way, where were you going before I disturbed you?" You asked, staring at his tattoos.