‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 13 | ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2☁️

For request💘

The next morning, the sun was shining lightly from behind the curtains, and after you slowly opened you eyes, you could happily see that Johnny was there beside you, sleeping peacefully. You gently pulled closer and stroked his arm, swept his hair softly from his face, and kissed his cheek. You couldn't imagine more love than you felt then. Slowly, he woke up too, and smiled when he saw you. You lay in his arms, and snuggled up a little. Then, when you got up from the bed, as you glanced at your phone that was still on the dresser. You immediately remembered why you left, and when you turned it on, you saw a lot of missed calls. You rolled your eyes irritated, then felt Johnny's touch on your shoulder.

"Everything okay, sweetheart?" He asked softly.

"I'm so frustrated from them. I wish I wouldn't have to go back." You leaned onto his chest, and he patted your back.

"Stay with me." He said, and you looked at him with wide eyes. "I'd like you to sty here as long as you just want."

"Seriously?"

"Of course I am. You know I love you, don't you?"

"I love you too, honey. Very much." You said, hugged him, and gave him a long kiss. Back in that weekend, Johnny took him home to pick up some of the things you take. As you entered the house, your parents immediately scolded you and asked you hwere you were. Ignoring them, you packed them up, and hurried out of the house.

"Listen, I'm tired of what you're all doing. I love this man the best in my life, and if you can understand that, I have nothing to do here! He truly loves and appreciates me, and to oppose this only because he's older is pathetic! Call only when you are able to accept that I'm happy!" You said, and got into his car with the suitcase.

...

Days spent together have brought light into your life and reassurance. You were very happy that you got together and he felt the same way about you. One afternoon, you two were resting in the garden, discussing your lives.

"Sweetheart it's all because of me. Are you sure it's worth it? I don't want you to be sad about it."

"Are you kidding? I'm the happiest person in the world with you. I love you wholeheartedly and would never leave you. I absoluetly don't care about them anymore. I only want you." You answered, placing a kiss on his soft lips, lacing your fingers together with his. 

It was almost 1 month and you and Johnny lived in perfect happiness. You supported each other and said he would take you to Los Angeles. The only trouble was that he had a job for weeks and didn't want to be left alone. Just around the time you were talking about this, your mom called on the phone. With a doubtful look, you finally picked it up on Johnny's advice. You were surprised to hear that they were told you missed them and would love to meet Johnny, so they arranged to visit you on the weekend. 

Before you got out of the car, Johnny squeezed your hand lightly, and gave a kiss on your cheek. "It'll be alright." He said. Well, it could have gone worse, because in an hour, you could say your parents quite started to like him, but you still left soon. Regardless, you didn't forgive them completely, and Johnny and you moved to Los Angeles in a matter of weeks, where you began your life together.