‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 7☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Being in love with Johnny, and almost losing him because of a sweater. Inspired by the song above. (except that it's gonna be a happy end)

/play the song/

On a winter day, Johnny and you were walking in a park, while you were still just friends, but you were feeling something for him, that you wanted to tell him for so long, but never actually had the chance. You wasn't wearing any warm clothes under your coat, and started freezing which he noticed.

He took off his coat quickly, and gave you his warm winter sweater. You blushed, and accepted it. 

"It looks even better on you." He noted with a smile, then put your arm around your shoulder as you two continued walking in the falling snow.

He escorted you home, and you gave his sweater back to him. You could feel the scent of his parfume on yourself in the rest of the day.

Days later you met again on the set of a movie shooting, and saw that he gave that sweater to another girl in the break. Tears started to gather in your eyes, seeing how they laughed together, and thought he loved her instead of you.

He noticed you walking away crying, and hurried after you to make you stop. 

"What's wrong, sweetie?" He asked worriedly.

"You don't love me, right?" You asked, sobbing.

"What? Of course I love you! She was just a friend, and I just wanted her to try it on to see if the size fits because I actually wanted to give that sweater to you!" He answered.

"Are you serious?" You asked back, surprised.

"Of course I am! How could you think I-"

"Johnny I wanted to tell you something for a long time and i I guess it's time, 'cause I don't wanna lose you; I love you. For longer than you would think." You admitted it finally.

"I love you too." He said, and kissed you emotionally, while thinking of he almost lost you because of such a stupid thing like a sweater.

A/N: Thank you so much for the reads, it means the world! ILY💖