‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 18☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Going to a cinema with Johnny.

You were walking on the street excitedly on a warm summer sunset to your evening program destination. You couldn't wait until this weekend, 'cause you were about to go the the cinema with Johnny and his friend and another girl. You didn't even tell your parents about it, 'cause you knew they wouldn't really allow you to go out with someone who's not nearly your age, which bothered you so much because for you it didn't matter at all. You couldn't wait to see Johnny and got butterflies from only the thought of sitting next to him for such a long time. 
You turned on the corner and you could already see him standing infront of the cinema, smoking, in a leather jacket which always looked so hot on him, ripped denim jeans, and sunglasses. You speeded up your pace and he supressed the cigarette as soon as he saw you.
"Hi, sweetie, good to see you!" He said with a smile as he hugged you.
"Hi, Johnny, you too. Where are the others?" You asked, a little confused.
"Oh, they just texted me, something has come up, they won't be joining us tonight." He said, and you shocked a bit.

So this means  you gonna watch the movie with Johnny only? Not that you were complaining, but you started to get nervous from the thought of sitting with him in a dark room, so close, but it was only because there were some feelings in you he didn't know about and you didn't really have an intention to tell him.

"So I guess it's gonna be our night." He smiled and took your hand gently walking into the building. Somehow the way he said that caused you an instant blush.
Entering inside and heading for the tickets, as you looked around you saw movie posters on digital projectors on the walls.
"Look! They're playing your new movie! We should totally watch it!" You said excitedly, but you already knew the answer.
"No way." He shook his head with a little smirk.
"I know, just thought I'd give it a chance. I've already seen it anyway." You winked with a grin.
"Oh, really? Did you like it?" He asked, surprised.
"What do you think?" You rolled your eyes at the question.
"...no?" He guessed.
"Of course I did, silly! It was really awesome!"
"Thank you."
You got to the ticket window and after Johnny bought the tickets for the movie, you still had a few minutes before it started, so you bought some popcorn for the two of you.
You didn't really think anyone would recognize him, as there wasn't many people in the cinema at the time, but you could still see some people staring questioningly. Inside, your seats were the innermost chairs in the back of the row of the room,which only made you even more nervous. There were a really few people there so late so you had a great time. You watched a romantic comed, but honestly Johnny's presence caught your attention much more than the whole film.

"Are you cold?" He whispered, and put his jacket around you.
"Thanks." You said, trying to move closer to him, and take soft glances at his beautiful face in the dim light of the screen. One time he looked back at you, and you both smiled. You were eating the popcorn for a while, then just sat and relaxed. Seconds later he caressed your hand  and you blushed as he laced your fingers together. Little time later you put your head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around you. You felt so warm now that he gave you some of his own heat, and felt comfortable as ever.
Minutes passed, and you just wanted to enjoy every moment with him, but once you squirmed and looked up at him. You saw him licking his lips, but his dark eyes were still on  the screen. You don't know what's gotten into you but you couldn't resist and kissed his cheek.
He smiled and turned his face to you. He caressed your cheek, then leaned in, and locked his lips with yours tenderly. At first you were really surprised, and felt the butterflies fluttering like crazy, then you did your best to kiss him back. His finger slid int your hair lightly, and you tilted yor head to give him better acess for a deeper kiss. Your cheeks were burning from the blush, but fortunately it wasn't visible. You've neve actualy made out with anyone, especially not in a publc place, but noone were around you two who could see it, so it was nothing to worry about. When he pulled away for a second, he stared deeply into your eyes, seeming breathless for a second. 
"Johnny..." You whispered, but then he pressed his lips against yours again, trying to get as close as he could from the armrest between you. His kisses grew hungrier, and you even felt his tongue licking the inside of your lips. You let out a soft moan, and as he pulled away his eyes were sparkling from wave of lust that ran through his body.
"Sit in my lap, darling." He commanded on his deep, too sexy voice, so you did as he wished with your heart beating out of your chest. This was definitely not the way you tought this night would turn out, but you didn't mind a bit. You couldn't understand the amount of love you felt in those moments.

He kissed all the way down from your jawline to your neck, definitely leaving some marks on it. You tried your best not to make any loud sounds, but he made it very hard for sure. His hands gripped your waist, pulled you even closer on himself. Your breathing was heavy, and at a point you felt him getting a little too excited which made you a little nervous, but it was insanely hot too, so  you were just lost in the moment for the rest of the screening.

When it ended, you walked out of the room hand in hand, suddenly a smaller group of people surrounded you. They were very excited and quite loud.
"Are you really Johnny Depp?" "Johnny, would you sign this for me, please?" "Can we take a picture quickly?" "Johnny, I love you so much, oh my god!" They said excitedly, cut into each other's words, and in the end there were already so many that the security guards had to keep order. Johnny was very sweet even then, he tried to sign everything and even exchanged a few words with people. A quarter of an hour later, the guards kept the people up while we left.
"I'm sorry, love, I know I was supposed to deal with you tonight, but-" He excused but you stopped him.
"No, no, it's okay, there's no need to apologize to me. I love how much the people love you, they're a second family. I'm happy you can interact, it's totally okay!" You told him, stroking his arm.
"Thank you, honey it really means a lot, you understand." He said thankfuly.
"Of course, I'll be your bodyguard." You smiled.
"I'll be yours, sugar." He said, and kissed your cheek.

He walked you home, and you waited with him a few houses away from yours until his driver arrived for him. Your stomach fell everytime you looked at his uneven face in the light of he streetlamps. He was standing close to you, and you were so speechless not really knowing what to say. There were so many things you could have said but no words came out of your mouth. 
"It was such a good night, wasn't it?" Asked Johnny breaking the silence cathching your eyes.
"Yes. It was the best it could be." You smiled, and he pulled you into a tight hug, leaving a soft kiss on your forehead.
Soon the car arrived for him but before he got in, he suddenly reached for your hand.
"Wait, Y/N! Before you go I just wanted to tell you, I meant everything that happened between us. I never felt this good with anyone for a very long time, and you mean to much to me."
"You too to me. I feel so much for you, Johnny." You admitted shyly, and pulled you closer.
"Don't you wanna come over to me?" He offered, nodding towards the car.
"I can't tonight. I wish I could. What about next weeked?"
"Can't wait." He smiled, ad leaned in for a sweet kiss.
After that they drove away, and you could't be happier to spend this amazing evening with only him, and he proved to have the same feelings for you, which you couldn't believe. You obviously had to keept it a secret, but couldn't wait for the next weekend to come, and get cozy with the man of your dreams.