‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 21☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: You have anxiety but get over it with the help of someone special. Inspired by the song above🎶

Raindrops flowed slowly down the cold glass of the window. You sat there on the windowseat, with a book on your lap, but that no longer caught your attention enough. There were just too many thoughts in your head to be able to concentrate to those words. September was slowly but surely approaching like a dark shadow, bringing rain and cold weather. That was what you needed the least.
Your heart started beating fiercely when you saw the black bmw parking infront of the house, from which the most wonderful person in the world, Johnny, got out. You got a little excited because you weren't expecting him to visit that day, even though he promised.

"Hi sweetie." He greeted you as he walked in, and took off his wet jacket before giving you a hug.
"Hey. I didn't think you'd really come." You smiled, holding him tightly.
"Why, I told you I will. I wouldn't miss a chance to visit you if I'm already here." He explained.
"Thank you. Uhm, how was the festival?"
"Oh, it was absolutely fantastic. I wish you could have gone too."
"Me too. I'm glad you had a good time." You answered, and sat back to your place, watching him taking off his slightly wet west, giving you a butterflies in your stomach. He looked more beautiful than anything you ever saw in your life, and every single time you saw him made you breathless. You had feelings for him for a very long time, but never found the words to express it, and you were also scared to tell him anyway.
"Is everything alright, sweetie?" He asked with concern.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"
"You seem stressed. What's wrong?"
"Uhm, just studies, and all that. I'm always a little bit overwhelmed around September."
"Oh, sorry to hear that. But don't worry, it will be over soon." He encouraged you, rubbing your arm tenderly.
"Yeah, I just wish we could run away together instead." You forced a laugh, trying to make it sound like a joke, but deep down you were serious.
"Oh, I can't save you from school. It's important to be educated. But, if you think, we could arrange something for next summer." He advised.
"Really?" You asked, happily surprised.
"Yeah, come here." He smiled, and pulled you closer, giving you a hug. As his arms wrapped around you, you felt safe, and got a little calmer. You could feel his sweet scent from his shirt, and the warmth of his body.
Everything was so perfect, and the moment you looked into his deep brown eyes, you realized once again how much you love him. He was smiling adorably, giving a kiss on your forehead, then you made a tea for yourselves and you just talked for a long time.
"What's that, Y/N? You seem distracted." He remarked after a sentence, and you couldn't believe how could the hottest man on earth ask this as he was talking right infront of you.
"Nothing, just, I think you look pretty fine today." You answered nervously.
"Oh, thank you. You are too." He said, and your heart started to race again.

The sky began to darken outside, and he still didn't show any intention about wanting to leave which was so good, you always enjoyed his company, but it also raised a lot of questions in you...
"What about prom? Are you excited?" He asked curiously, since he never had one.
"Well, I'm not even sure I will go." You answered, feeling embarrassed.
"What? Why not?" He asked in shock.
"I have noone to go with, and I can't even dance." You explained like you weren't even bothered.
"Oh, no, that's not right. You have to go, it only happens once in a lifetime. Look, no matter how much I don't like it, but I can show you how to dance if you want." He said, looking at you with his sweet puppy eyes.
"Okay, that's really kind of you." You said, and you two walked in the center of the dimly lit room.
A new song had just begun on the player, of which the first couple of melodies you realized it really shouldn't have come now.
'Damn, I didn't know it was on this playlist.' You cursed yourself in your mind, feeling yourself blush. It was the song you played when you were missing him. You tried to ignore it, and just fous on him but it was kinda hard to. 

/play the song/
He wrapped one arm around your waist, the other was holding your hand. He smiled at you warmly and pulled you closer. As you rested your head on his shoulder, some tears gathered into your eyes from the desperation. Feeling his heartbeat, and warmth made you feel safe and you wanted it everyday. You looked up at him and he caressed your cheek.
You felt yourself blush because of the lyrcs, but his sweet chocolate colored eyes kept staring into yours lovingly. 'How can this man be so perfect?' You wondered, and enjoyed every moment you could spend like that. The rain in the background just made the whole thing even more romantic. You knew everything would be alright if he danced with you like that there. He gave another kiss on your forehead, and you couldn't help but smile. He's such a sweet, affectionate person, and you wanted to show him love too.

"You see, you dance so well, darling." He told you but you couldn't think of dancing with anyone else.
"That's because of you." You answered, and he smiled shyly.  "I wish I could tell you something."
"Hm? Tell me, love." He asked with lots of interest, caressing your hand with histhumb, he was holding.
"I really like you." You said, but felt an instant regret. You were looking down, getting anxious, but then he stopped, and lifting your chin up to look at him. He gave you a longing look, nodded slowly as biting his lip.
"I do too." He answered, and when he saw how happy you were about that, he leaned in and kissed you on the lips all of sudden. You were in shock when he pulled away, and felt like the whole world stopped. You didn't hesitate to kiss him back, wrapping your arms around him, making him kiss you deeper than before. The feeling of his lips were so nice and calming, that was all you ever wanted. You held onto him tightly, pressing your bodies together, wanting to be as close to him as you could, while your lips moved in sync on each other.
"I'm so sorry. Do you feel comfortable?" You asked him breathlessly when you broke the kiss, caressing his cheek.
"Don't worry, love, I do." He smiled, and found your lips again, leading you to the windowseat were you were talking before. He lay you down on the soft material and pillows , and moved above you. He looked so beautiful like that. Pure ecstasy hit you when you felt his lips on your neck, getting lower and lower. It all happened so fast,but it felt just right. The love and passion you felt for each other was undeniable. His shirt was open now, and your fingers were tangled in his hair, when he unexpectedly stopped.
"What?" You whispered, a little worried.
"I should be flying home tonight." He answered as he just realized. "Probably everyone is looking for me. But right now... I absolutely don't care."
"Oh my god Johnny, why didn't you tell me?"
"I forgot, sweetheart. What about spending the weekend with me in France?" He suggested with sparkling eyes.
"Are you serious?" You asked back excitedly.
"Of course, my love." He said, and helped you up.
"Let's go then aready! Wait, I have to pack a few things." You said, and ran into your room, then came back with a suitcase in 10 minutes. He chuckled, seeing you so excited, then helped carrying your stuff infront of the house, where you waitied for his car to arrive. Peace and happiness filled his heart, you both sat in the car, making your way to the airport, holding hands all the way.
"I love you." You whispered into his ear, and he gave you a wide smile as he melted inside.
"I love you more." He replied, wrapping his arms around you protectively, and the journey for a dream weekend has began.
💕