‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 9☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Meeting Johnny in a hotel, then things happen you'd never even think about.

You were sitting in the hotel's cafe and listened to music with your headphones. While drinking your tea/coffee/cappuchino you were looking at your phone. Suddenly a familiar deep&soft voice hit your ears.

"Hi, excuse me miss, would you mind if I sit here?"

As you looked up from the screen, you suddenly saw a familiar man standing infront of you. He was wearing a black shirt, slightly ripped jeans with chains, hat, sunglasses, and tons of necklances. You took a quick look at his face, and tattoos, then your breath caught as you realized; it was 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓅.

"No, sit." You answered, still tyring to catch your breath.

"No, Mr. Depp, we'll get another table." Said his bodyguard suddenly, but he sat down by now.

"No, no, no, it'll be fine here." He said and smiled at you. You smiled back at him too.

"What's your name, sweetie?" He asked softly after he ordered a drink.

"Y/N L/N."

"I'm Johnny." He said, and lifted his hat to ran his fingers through his hair, smoothing it back.

"Oh my god, is that really you?" You asked, and he chuckled with his adorable shy smile. "Wow, I'm- I'm so glad to see you!! How come you're in the city?"

"Uhh, I have a premiere tonight." He answered.

"Wow, that's cool. I wish I could be there! Do you think I can still buy tickets?" You asked, a bit excited.

"Oh, you're so sweet, do you really wanna come?" He smiled.

"Of course, I'd love to, it'd be so great! I really love and appreciate your work, it would be an honor!"

"Thank you so much. Maybe I could take you in with me if you'd like." He said, and you shocked.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure."

"What? Oh my god thank you so much!" You said, and embraced him.

"Mr. Depp, we need to go!" Said his bodyguard, as he approached us.

"Okay then, you're staying here?" Asked Johnny.

"Yes. Room 71."

"Good, then I'll bring someone for you who will take you there so we can meet there."

"Really? Thank you very much!" You said, and he hugged you and kissed your cheek.

"Thank you Y/N, it was an honor."

"It's my honor." You said, and went to your room as quick as possible to start preparing for tongiht. You searched the time and the event on your phone, and realized you needed a dress. So you hurried to a quite expensive dress shop, and bought one that you thought was just right, and then went back to continue preparing.

At exactly 18:00, someone knocked on your door right after you put in your earrings, and got your handbag. One of his men escorted you to the car you got in and talked a little on the way. You felt a little like the driver wasn't really in favor of Johnny inviting you, but that wasn't his thing. When you got there, he escorted you into the building,

"Mr. Depp is outside now, he'll be in here soon." Said the man, then left you alone.

A strange feeling passed over you as you looked around the huge building. Celebrities, photographers and journalists everywhere, somehow you didn't really find your place there, almost uncomfortable, and Johnny was nowhere. When you were almost panicked, you suddenly saw him, as he walks towards you from the door after meeting the fans and signing stuffs, in a navy blue, almost black suit, the cameras are still flashing in the back. As you saw him, your heart began to beat faster, and it felt like even time slowed down.