‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 20☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: You're back in time when Johnny was having bad times and try your best to help him, which eventually leads to reveal your emotions.

The blinding lights of cameras flashed into your face right in the moment you got out of the limousine, and walked up to the carpet among other people. This night seemed really exciting since you were about to meet Johnny at that gala, where you were invited as well. When he arrived he already made your heart skip a beat, even though that wasn't the first time you saw him.
He looked so glamorous, his slightly longer hair on the front was parted in the middle slightly combed back, but a few strands still hung in his face just perfectly. He was wearing a white shirt  with a bowtie, a black west and a beautiful black suit on top. 
You didn't even notice you were staring at him for almost a minute, when he turned around and smiled at you, giving you a small wave then started walking towards you. Despite how beautiful he was, something still seemed a little off. Instead of his smile, brighter and even more beautiful than the sun, there was only a forced one on his handsome face, and he didn't feel happy at all. He seemed broken which really scared you. Since the noise was too loud, you tired to go as far from the crowd as you could.

"Johnny! Hi! It's great you're here!" You greeted him joyfully.
"Hi, Y/N, it's so good to see you!" He said, giving you a hug.
"How are you Johnny? You seem stressed..."
"Yeah, no, I'm fine. How are you?" He replied, trying to change the subject.
"Uhm, I'm okay but Johnny are you sure you're fine?" You asked worriedly.
"Yes, it's all fine." He replied, looking into your eyes, then suddenly winced as you reached out to touch his face gently where you even spotted a healing dark patch near his eyes.
"Johnny..." You whispered, caressing his arm.
"It's okay." He shook his head.
"Who hurt you?" You asked, and saw him tearing up a bit, looking down at the ground. "Come with me." You said, and grabbed his hand.
"I- I can't." The fear in his voice was audible.
"Come, Johnny, don't worry, I'm here." You encouraged him, so he started walking away with you from the gala.
"Where are we going?" He asked, getting into your car.
"To my hotel. So we can talk." You insisted seriously, then the driver took you to the place. 

You led him up to your suite, and you sat down on the couch. You were listening to him carefully, and you were talking for hours. You could see how hard it was for him, and he didn't know what he had done wrong. Your heart was breaking as you realized how disgusting someone treated your secret love.
"Johnny, oh my god... that's terrible! You should have seek for help sooner, you could have told me anytime!" You said, putting your hand on his knee.
"I thought it would be fine, but it's just getting worse." He admitted.
"It's okay, nothing can hurt you anymore." You answered soothingly.
"Thank you, you're so precious for letting me stay here for the night."
"You can always count on me, and stay as many nights as you want."
"You're too kind." He gave you a gentle smile.
"Has anyone even tell you how amazing you look tonight?"
"Aw, thanks sweetie. You're so gorgeous." He said, and you suddenly looked into his eyes in surprie. His glare was soft an kind, but behind that you could see how much suffering he went through. You leaned in for a hug which lasted for several seconds. When you pulled away you saw he really needed that.
"Thank you for being here. You don't know how much it means to me."
"I'll always be there for you. You're a wonderful man and I'm here to protect you from now on. Everyone's blind who doesn't see how great you are." You smiled, and reached for his hand, while he caressed your cheek gently with the other. You looked into each others eyes, and moved a little bit closer.
"Sweetheart..." He said on a low voice, then his fingers wandered to your back, and you felt shivers running down your spine to his touch. You two finally leaned in better until you felt his soft, warm lips against yours, which instantly brought butterflies to your stomach, and made your legs weak. You felt like dreaming in those moments as the kiss deepend and you could get a better taste you could never get enough of. His hands were on your jaw now, and your hand was on the back of his neck while the other was on his chest where you could feel his heartbeat racing more and more with every passing second. When you broke the kiss finally you blushed, and looked at him who seemed to be a little concerned.

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't be like this." He apologized, taking your hand in his. 
"Why not? I feel something for you Johnny." You admitted nervously.
"I... Me too, but..."
"You do?" You asked surprisedly as felt like all the luck on the world has finally found you.
"Of course I do. You're an amazing young lady." He looked over you with admiration.
"Then? What's wrong with me?" You asked desperately.
"There's nothing wrong with you, darling, it's just that I don't know if it would be right, so quick. I don't want this situation to affect you in your decision, and..."
"Johnny, I loved you since we first met." It slipped out of your mouth without thinking and you gasped 'cause you didn't mean to tell him that yet. "Oh my god, I'm such a fool! I'm sorry!" You felt so ashamed as tears gathered in your eyes and wanted to go away, when he grabbed your hand and pulled you back, connecting your lips again. 

You were in a little shock at first, but then gave in to your emotions, and kissed him back passionately, then he took you into his arms, not even the dress you were wearing could top him. As he pulled away he moved his lips to your jawline, neck, then straight to your collarbone. You felt his breath against your skin, and the tip of his tongue which set you on fire. Your lips parted as you hold onto his suit which you wanted off him so bad you didn't hesitate to pull off. There he was with his messy hair and clothes, and looked more beautiful than you could ever imagine. Then he wrapped his arms around you, and pulled you into a lustful kiss, which lasted for minutes, then as you unbuttoned his shirt, you showered his neck and chest with kisses. His breath was shaky just like yours, and he ran his hands down your back, trying to slow down a bit.
"You're so beautiful." He said, caressing you gently.
"I wanna be with you. Always. I love you, Johnny."
"I love you too, Y/N. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met." He replied, giving you a soft kiss again. "Thank you for saving me, darling."
"We'll get through this together. You'll be fine." You said, kissing him back.
"With you? For sure." He smiled softly, holding you closer.

"You're safe now."

#𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 20k!! Bless u❤️😍✨