𝙰 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢🎄

The lights gleamed cheerfully on the houses. The snow was slowly falling from above, the fire was already burning in the fireplace, and the fresh scent of the Christmas tree spread through the warm room. Everything was ideal for a Merry Christmas, but something was still missing. You only had one wish this year; to get Johnny home for the holidays. Because of work he was in another country and it looked like he might be late for Christmas. You saw a shooting star from the window last night, and that was all you wanted to have him there with you. It was past noon when you were still just waiting and waiting. And the snow was just falling continuously.

You had almost completely given up the hope when suddenly heard a key ring in the lock. You immedaitely got up from the armchair, and ran out into the hall. As soon as you saw that beautiful face with those two pairs of chocolate brown eyes, you immediately jumped into his arms, and kissed him.

"Hi, sweetie!" He said with a smile, and wrapped you into a hug.

"Baby! I'm so glad you're home!" You said happily.

"Me too! I'd never missed this wonderful time of year with you!" He answered and caressed your cheek.

Guided by a great idea, after Johnny unpacked his things, and got changed, you decided to bake some gingerbread, which was the last thing for the perfect Christmas. Your favourite Christmas playlist were playing, and you had never felt so good baking before.

The flour just fell in the air, and soon the smell of gingerbread flooded the house. While decorating them, you smeared the icing on each other playfully, while laughing merrily. In the evening, you built a tent made of pillows and blankets and watched romantic Christmas movies on Tv.

"This is the happiest Christmas of my life!" You said, holding him close, cuddling to his chest.

"I would lie if I said mine wasn't. It's already more than I ever expected." He replied, and sipped from his hot cocoa. "It's the best Christmas ever." He added sweetly, giving a kiss on your cheek.

"The best thing is that you're here." You said, and kissed him tendery, caressing his arm under the blanket you two were covered in. Looking into each others eyes, you both thought the same thing; how lucky you were to be side by side, after such a crazy year, in safety, and peace.

A/N: Hi readers! Sorry for it was quite short, but I have many things to do before the holidays.😉 I wish every single member of our 'Depp Family' a very happy Christmas and blessed holidays, and a happy new year!🎁 Love you all!😘 Stay safe & see you next year!🎆