‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 19☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Johnny surprises you at the prom.

The prom was getting closer and closer, and you were almost certain you weren't going to dance with anyone at the waltz. You've long chosen your big beautiful gown, and you've been looking forward to the day for a while now. You knew most of your classmates had partners, so they probably wouldn't have a problem in this, but you were alone, there was only a certain man you had recently met and loved most of all, and you invited him to the prom, though you were sure he wouldn't come. By day, you already foresaw that you were going to stand by the wall, eating donuts, while everyone else is having a good time, but it didn't bother you too much, since you already accepted the thing, and thought you'd talk until then with a couple of similarly unfortunate girls, no one asked for dancing.

Entering the room, you met your classmates, and inside you were already starting to feel a little embarrassed that you really would be the only one not dancing. The minutes passed and when everyone had arrived, the waltz was about to start. You were already on your way to the edge of the room to act only as a spectator, when the door suddenly reopened and you didn't want to believe your eyes; the greatest love of your life, Johnny, walked in an elegant attire, made eye contact with you, and smiled. You thought you were about to melt as he got closer to you, and asked, "Can I have this dance, miss?"
"Johnny! You came!" You covered your mouth in shock.
"Of course I did. Though, I'm a little late, sorry, my treasure." He replied, stroking your arms gently, and the butterflies in your stomach fluttered from what he called you.
"No problem, I'm glad you're here!" You said, and pulled him into an affectionate hug.
"I hope I don't miss the opportunity for anyone to dance with you. But I would lie if I said I was sorry. You look gorgeus, Y / N." He spoke seriously amazed by you, as he looked you up and down.
"Thank you. You too." You smiled, blushing deeply.
"Nah." He grimaced with a smile, and led you to the middle of the room were all the other couples were waiting for the waltz to began. "What kind of dance will this be?" He asked suddenly.
"Waltz."
"Oh. I've never had a prom." He shook his head, getting a bit nervous.
"It's time to make up."
"I'm a terrible dancer, you should've chose someone else." He said worriedly.
"Please." You rolled your eyes, annoyed. "You're probably the best dancer in the room." You told him, and he easily helped you take the dance position.

When the song started, he was leading you gently to the rhythm of the music, and your dress swayed as you took the steps. "Look there, who can't dance?" You teased him, and he smirked. "Let's say I just don't like it." He replied.
"That's silly of you." You said, and you enjoyed every moment with his hands on your waist. Being so close to him, made you want more, but you were sure he doesn't look at you that way, which made your heart ache in sharp pain.

As the waltz ended, there was a huge noise and you needed air, so you went out for a walk with Johnny. It was pleasantly cool that evening, and the moon and stars shone brightly in the sky. Being with him meant more than anything, and then you suddenly became aware that he was holding your hand softly. He looked at you, and said, "I have a gift for you, love." He spoke, and took out a smaller box from his pocket. You opened it curiously and saw a beautiful thin gold necklace with a tiny heart pendant.
"Johnny, that's beautiful!" You told him, totally speechless, staring at the expensive jewelry.
"I'm happy you like it. I didn't know what to get for you, but I'm so proud of you're finishing school, so I-" He was cut off by a sudden hug from you, as you held him as tight as you could.
"You're the best!" You smiled, and asked him to put it in your neck.
"You're breathtaking." He said, and caressed your soft cheeks.
"Can we go somewhere else? Just the two of us?" You asked quietly, holding onto his hand.
"Where do you want to go, darling?" He asked with fascination in his deep voice.
"Anywhere, with you."  You answered, and his cheeks reddend a little, and he laced your fingers together, and said, "Come with me." Then you got into his car, and drove away.
"Where are we going?" You asked excitedly, but he just smiled.
"Surprise." He said, and you bit your lip, as in that sitting position he looked incredibly seductive.

"Here we are." He said, and helped you out of the car, in and you found yourself in a beautiful lavender field illuminated by the moonlight. You've never seen a more romantic place to be at that time of day, and you turned to face him, who despite the amazing sight, couldn't take his eyes off you. Suddenly no sound came out of your throat so you just moved closer to him, and pulled him closer. His hands snaked around you, and tilted your chin looking deeply into your eyes, then you both leaned in until your lips met in a slow, sweet kiss. He inhaled from the passion, and brushed his lips over your in such a tender way that it sent shivers through your body. You tilted your head to the side, and he deepend the kiss, by sliding his tongue into your mouth, caressing yours with his in a marvellous way that made you moan.
"Y/N... sweetheart." He whispered, while your faces were still just a few inches away. 
"Johnny... I love you." You whispered back, and his eyes went wide, feeling his heartfill with joy, racing crazily.
"I love you more, Y/N." He replied with a small smile, and your lips found his again. He let out a deep growl from the throat, and picked you up into his arms which was quite difficult in that dress. He pushed you gently to the car, his mouth never leaving yours, and your hands were tangled in his hair. You reached to open up the rear door, and pulled him onto the backseat with you. "Johnny." You whispered again, as he was kissing and caressed his gorgeous face.

"Yes, love? Tell me what you want me to do." He looked up, and licked his lips.

"Everything. I want all of you." You replied on a shaky voice, not quite believeing it's happening. Until that moment you never felt ready, but with him hovering over you would have been hard  to say no. He was the man you were waiting for in your whole life, and now the things were fantasizing for a long time were about to come true. His hands peeled the dress down off you, then everything else, until only the necklance remained on you...

Half an hour later you were both panting, lying next to each other on the seats, in a complete ecstasy. You were nestling in his arms, close to his chest, and plated some kisses on his hot, slightly wet skin.
"How do you feel, sweetie?" He asked caringly, caressing your hair slowly.
"Never better." You smiled, and raised your head to kiss him again, then a few seconds later your phone started to vibrate. A few minutes later you persuaded yourself to get up and took it out of your bag. When you turned it on, 6 missed calls and 10 unread messages greeted you from your parents, but some of your friends also wrote where you are. Annoyed you called your mother back and told you you were with Johnny, she would take you home soon and you also responded quickly to the messages so they wouldn't wait for you back at the prom.
You two got dressed, and after some more time of making out, you finally headed back.

"Can we meet tomorrow, Johnny?" You asked as you said goodbye in your door.
"Is that even a question? I'll take you for lunch, then we can go to my place, if that's okay, sweetheart." He said, giving a kiss on your knuckles, just like a real gentleman, he was.
"Perfect. Love you so much." You said, he did too, and you gave each other a long kiss, before you went inside, going to bed, and dream about him all night.

♥♥♥