🎉🄱🄸🅁🅃🄷🄳🄰🅈 🅂🄿🄴🄲🄸🄰🄻🎊

The most special day of the year finally arrived again. You couldn't wait to to realize all the surprises you only intended for this day for Johnny, whom you met a few months ago.
On the morning of the 9th of June, he was sleeping peacefully in bed, half naked, and he provided such a yummy sight that you could watch him forever, and almost forgot about the first surprise you decided to make.
Having a hard time holding back from touching him, you got out of bed slowly, and tiptoed down to the kitchen, and began to make him breakfast. You brought him breakfast many times before, and he did for you too, but you thought this one had to be much more special. You baked him waffles with nutella and fruit, made cappuccino with lots of whipped cream, and decorated the tray with rose petals. You picked up the tray on the stairs with a joyful smile and you couldn't wait to see it. You put the tray down on the closet and then walked over to the bed to kiss her face softly. In a few seconds, you saw him smiling, and opening his deep meserizing chocolate brown eyes.
"Happy Birthday, to my most beautiful 58 years old!" You grinned, and leaned down to hug him.
"Oh, don't remind me, love." He groaned in a sleepy voice, and kissed your cheek too.
"Here you go, babe." You smiled and gave him the food.
"Oh, thank you so much. You shouldn't have, darling."
"Of course I had to! It's your birthday, sweetie. I hope you like it." You smiled, and sat next to him to talk.

In the afternoon he was continuing a painting, and you had some time to bake his favorite lemon cake until his closest friends arrived to surprise him by throwing a party.
It was going to be held outside at the pool, that you already decorated with lantens and set up some tables. Johnny never really liked to make a big deal out of his birthday, but you knew he liked to have a fun party if it turned out, and especially now, you wanted to make him very happy. When everyhing was done, and everyone arrived with some gifts, you called Johnny out of his art room, and told him to change clothes 'cause you had a big surprise.
When he walked down the stairs in his paint-free outfit, you escorted him out of the backdoor into the garden, where the others greeted him. He was surpriesd ery much, 'cause he thought he'd only celebrate his birthday on the weekend. He looked and you, and you smiled, giving him a small peck on the lips. In his eyes, there was a wanting look, but he knew he had to wait until the end to be alone with you, and now it was time to enjoy his unexpected party. You played some music on the payer, and he brought out his best drinks, basically of all the varieties that were down in his cellar. During the evening, everyone had a great time, they played live guitar, had a drink, laughed, it was without a doubt one of his best birthdays he ever had.

When everyone said goodbye, it was almost midnight and you and I were left alone with Johnny.
"It was an amazing party, thank you, darling." He said, as he hugged you from behind, started kissing your cheek, jaw, and neck, in a passionate way.  "Now we can have some time alone, can't we?"
"You read my mind." You smiled, turned around to capture his sweet lips, feeling the wine and all the other alcohols you drank. He held you closer, and parted your lips with his tongue, making you lost in the moment completely and let out a small whimper. When he pulled away to look into your eyes with sincere admiration, you caressed his cheek, then smirked at an idea that just came into your head. You dropped a quick glance at the illuminated pool was was only a few centimeters away from where you two were standing, so you suddenly pushed him in playfully, where he landed in with a big splash. You were laughing while he swam up to the surfac in his soaked clothes, and you squatted on the edge of the pool to watch him.
"That wasn't quite fair, young lady! You'll get it back." He smirked, and grabbed your hands firmly in his.
"No, I won't." You protested, realizing what he was about to do. "Johnny!" You screamed before he pulled you in too by your hand, and you sank in the lukewarm waves, then pushed yourself up. He was giggling at how you looked with your wet hair on your face, and you jumped on him to wrestle him under the water, but obviously you couldn't even move him a bit. He smiled, and took off his shirt, and you dropped yours too with your bras to the tiles.
His eyes grew darker, and you wrapped your arms and legs around him, caressing his wet body gently, then he cupped your face, and pulled you in for a long, deep kiss.
"Happy birthday, my love." You whispered against his lips, and kissed him back.
"Thank you for everything, sweetheart." He said, then holding you tightly in his arms, he stood up, and walked out of the pool with you, upstairs into the bedroom, and you were sure; he never had a more perfect birthday like then

🎈🎂𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓟𝓨 58𝓣𝓗 𝓑𝓘𝓡𝓣𝓗𝓓𝓐𝓨 𝓣𝓞 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓑𝓔𝓢𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓝 𝓞𝓝 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓦𝓞𝓡𝓛𝓓!🎁❤️
🤍𝒲𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊!🤍

🎈🎂𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓟𝓨 58𝓣𝓗 𝓑𝓘𝓡𝓣𝓗𝓓𝓐𝓨 𝓣𝓞 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓑𝓔𝓢𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓝 𝓞𝓝 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓦𝓞𝓡𝓛𝓓!🎁❤️🤍𝒲𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊!🤍

📸𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓭𝓪𝔂🥰