‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 17 | ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2☁️

Entering his penthouse, you had a sight like never before. Everything was nicely tidy, with a wonderful view and very expensive and nice furniture.
"Make yourself at home." He said and led you to the couch. There you took out the scripts and discussed a few different scenes. It was very exciting to listen to him as he explained his ideas, and helped you figure out how to put yourself into the role. Everything he said was very smart and interesting. Never in your wildest dreams would have thought you'd ever be sitting with Johnny on his couch, discussing a script of a movie you gonna play in together.
"So, yeah, you walk into the bedroom, and... here comes the kiss scene." He read, biting his lip at this point.
"Johnny... Honestly, I have no experience with that stuff." You admitted uncomfortably.
"What? Kissing?" He asked uncertainly, and you said nothing in your nervousness, just looked down at the floor, ashamed. "Oh, it's okay sweetie, don't be embarrassed! It can really be a big deal to do it live, let alone infront of cameras, but don't worry, it will be fine. Uhm... would you like to practice a little? For teaching purposes, if you're okay with it of course." Said Johnny, sounding a little nervous himself.
"Alright. Rather now than there." You said, biting your lip.
"Okay, so the only thing you need to focus on in this case is your partner. Now close your eyes, I'll show you." He said, put his hand gently on the back of your neck and leaned in and pressed his soft lips to yours tenderly. Shivers ran through your body and your eyelids fluttered from the feeling, and you reached for him to put your hands on his shoulder. He kept kissing you slowly, bringing his hand to your cheek, the other was resting on your waist, he pulled away for a second and said, "Now you try." Although you were still quite nervous, you gathered your courage and captured his lips softly trying to do it the same way he did, and realize how perfectly his lips fit yours. You felt the heat rising up to your cheeks, and he pulled you even closer to himself, into his lap, and you almost gasped. Your heart was racing, his fingers tangled in your hair as he deepend the kiss, parting your lips with his tongue. Suddenly you didn't really know what to do, but he was guiding you all along.
"Now I'm gonna lay you down."  He said, looking deeply into your eyes. You nodded, and he brang his lips back to yours, and held your back, laid you down carefully and climbed on the top of you. Then he held your hands down gently pinning the above your head, and he moved his kisses down to your neck. You were biting your lips from the pleasure, and opened your eyes slightly to see him. That point you were not even sure that it was in the script, but that moment you didn't care about anything. A few minutes later he stopped, and looked at you with a smile.
"It was quite good, wasn't it?" He asked and chuckled lightly.
"It really was... Johnny?" You asked, looking hesitatingly at him who was still hovering over you, with his sweet loving eyes constantly looking at you. "I think I actually feel something for you..."
"Me too, my love." He said, and bent down to kiss you again.
"I'm kind of a pro in this now." You said, that made both of you laugh.
"Definitely." He said, and you sat back on the couch.
"Oh, it's really late now, I should go." You said, attempting to get up, but he reached for your hand quickly.
"You could stay here. I'd be happy." You said with puppy eyes, and you couldn't resist. 
He let you have his bed for the night, but since you couldn't fall asleep you walked out to the livingroom, to the couch where he lay, and climbed on the top of him. You caressed him slowly, and when he opened is dark eyes, you cupped his cheeks, and kissed him deeply. At the end you fell asleep in each others arms there.

...

After all this, it wasn't that hard to produce these scenes on the bigscreen anymore, the fact that you were with him and focused on him distracted you that there were others around you. Anyway, the girl whose role you finally got obviously didn't liked you too much, especially that she really wanted to get Johnny, but he didn't even notice her. 

Shortly afterwards came the premiere where you arrived together, and a reporter on the red carpet stopped you.
"Hey Johnny, could you say a few words about working with your beautiful co-star?"
"Oh, she's amazing, she's more than my co-star. I truly love her." He smiled at you and squeezed your hand lightly.
"I love you too!" You said, and gave him a kiss there, infront of the cameras. The crowd started screaming, and the reporter congratulated you two.
It was like in a beautiful dream, but it was all real. Suddenly all of your dreams came true, and you couldn't be happier to hold his hand for the rest of the night, and hopefully for the rest of your life.❤️