‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 13☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: You run away with Johnny after having an argument with your family.

The weekend greeted you as a peaceful rest after a tiring week. You're usually always in a good mood those mornings, but exceptionally not this day. Because your parents were having a family lunch, inviting your most hateful relatives, that you could never stand. Everyone was always asking about school, work, and your love life, to which you absolutely had no desire to answer. Plus, your parents told them that you were close friends with a certain man named Johnny, which of yourse everyone was upset about, they said you should make friends with boys your age. Of course you couldn't tell that you can't even look at those guys without disgust, because that would have been a real scandal to them. Halfway through lunch, when that was the topic again, you got tired and ran out of the kitchen in front of the house, and called Johnny to come for you. Minutes later, he arrived by car and picked you up. Peace surrounded you at once when you looked at his uniquely perfect face.

"You alright, honey? What happened?" He asked worriedly when you closed the door on your side.

"It's... just the usual drama. I hate these family gatherings. Everyone pokes each other, there is never peace." You said.

"Do they hurt you with something?" He asked.

"They say I'm too young to..."

"What?" He put his hand on your thigh.

"To be your friend. But they say it even more offensive."

"They're sick. All they can do is talk bullshit. Don't listen to them, darling. I now it's ahrd, but I got you. I'll always be there for you, sweetie." He said kindly.

"Thank you. I'll never be able to thank all that you do for me, Johnny."

"You don't need to. You're a great company." He answered, driving out of the city into the countryside, taking you to one of his holiday houses. He had never brought you here before, so when you entered you were completely amazed at how great and comfrtoable little house it was. 

"This place is awesome. Thank you for letting me stay here." You said with a big smile.

"It's fine, really. I'm glad to have you here." He replied.

You walked there and hugged him tight, as he wrapped his arms around you as well. In the rest of the day you two were sitting on his couch, and you were listening to him playing guitar for hours, while talking. When the sun was going down, Johnny picked up a blanket, and told you to follow him. Through a skylight, you sat out on the roof, from where the sun shining in golden colors on the horizon provided a great view.

"It's beautiful." You said, amazed.

"I know something even more beautiful." He smiled, and placed his hand on yours.

"Me too." You replied, and put your head on his shoulder, moving closer to his warm body. After that when the sky became dark, you lay down on the blanket, watching the stars. Your head was on his chest, and he was occaisonally playing with your hair. Hearing his heart beating was all you needed, and you were talking quietly.

"Johnny, it's so fantastic to be here with you!" You told him with pure happiness.

"Is it?" He asked back.

"You kidding? Of course. I've never felt so free, and so loved."

"I'm happy to make you feel loved."

"You make me feel a lot more things." You said suddenly.

"What?" He asked surprised.

"N- Nothing." You blushed instantly, and sat up. "Can we... can we swim?" You asked, looking down at the lake which lay not far from the house.

"You'd like to swim?" He asked, pleasantly surprised. 

"Yeah. Why not?" You said.

"For real, why not?" He smiled, and you went down to the edge of the lake.

He simply took off his top, and threw it to the ground. Heat ran through your body as you glanced at his muscular body, which was illuminitaed by the soft light of the moon. Your stomach jumped when he unbuckled his belt, you suddenly felt dizzy and rather turned your head away before he noticed you were staring. Shyly you also undressed too, but you both had underwear on. You walked slowly into the lukewarm water and you reached for his hand so you could hold onto it, because you couldn't see where you were going in the dark. He held your hand firmly, then when you were on staright ground in the water he let you go, and dived in. As he came up and shook his head, his wet, middle lenght hair fell into his face, and the moonlight gleamed on the waterdrops on his skin. For a sends you forgot to breathe, then swam closer to him, and said,

"You look so beautiful."

His eyes sparkled so beautifully, reflecting the light of the stars, which made thousand of stars shine in his eyes as well. You put your hands on his jaw as they kept looking at you shyly, and pulled him closer, and placed your lips on his softly. He slowly wrapped his arms around you, and held you close, while his lips moved in sync with yours. When you broke the kiss, your hand were still on his chest, and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Y/N..." He whispered, but you put your index finger on his lips gently.

"I love you, Johnny." You said, and kissed him more passionately, pressing your body to his, and he embraced you tightly, opening his mouth a little to slip his tongue into your mouth running it along your lips.

"I love you too, so much." He replied and picked you up bridal style, and carried you into the house, while still kissing, and wrapped you up in a towel.

He made the bed upstairs for you in the bedroom, and then when you changed into you sleepwear, he went in to say goodnight, with the intention that he would sleep downstairs on the couch.

"This day was amazing. Thank you for saving me, Johnny." You said, biting your lip as you looked over him, standing in the room, the in the dim light of the night lamp protecting perfect light onto his, still shirtless body. He was so hot.

"Don't mention it, sweetheart. Goodnight." He said, and headed to the door, when you suddenly spoke after him,

"Stay with me."

His eyes widened, suddenly not knowing what to say. "You want me to?"

"I want you, Johnny. I've been waiting for you for too long." You said. He walked over to you with a racing heart, and he took possession of your lips while tangling his fingers into your hair. You caressed his body, then pulled him closer, breaking he kiss for a moment until you jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around him, as he was holding your waist, kissing each other more deeply and more eagerly every second. He started kissing your neck, his fingers were moving under your top, whenever, your phone started ringing.

"Oh, damn." You breathed, opening your eyes, and removed his hands off you gently.

"Don't pick it up, darling." He pleased, still holding onto your waist.

"I have to. I don't want them to start looking for me." You told him sourly, and he sat down on the bed, running his fingers through his hair. All you said was that you sleeping at  a "friend", and then turned off the phone completely. Then you glanced at him, he seemed frustrated not being able to hold you in his arms in that moment. You smiled and sat into his lap, kissing his face softly, then turned your attention to his sweet lips, and neck. Your hands slid along his tattooed arms, bringing him tingles. Desire was burnig in his eyes, and though you'd never experienec the things you two were doing, even you noticed how he was looking at you. Butterflies fluttered in your belly, and leaned down to give sensual kisses on his neck and throat, because you loved pleasing him, and loved to hear those growling sounds he made. Then he turned you over and laid him on your back, on the bed, crawling over you. You both smiled, and you swept the hair out of his face, and pulled him into a long kiss, again. He whispered something in your ear, and you let the night begin.

A/N: I hope you like this part, and thank you so much for reading, and for all the kind comments! Love you all!🥰😘