‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 14☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: You surprise Johnny with a visit on a parfume advertising shoot.

8:00 am

That was the time when your phone started ringing in the morning, but that day exceptionally you were happy to hear its sound since that was the day you were going to visit Johnny on a Dior advertising photography. You knew there was a break at noon, so you thought it was a good time not to disturb him at work. After you got dressed and did your hair, you thought about what to bring him for lunch because you thought he was surely going to be hungry and wanted to suprise him with something delicious. You're choice fell on donuts which you could buy at a nearby donut shop, and brought a Starbucks chocolate vanilla shake to it. Entering the studio, you couldn't wait to see him in his designer clothes. He always looked so hot in these photographys, he was definitely a candy to the eye.

You were greeted by the staff, some photographers, makeup artists, and people who worked to the company. You excitedly went to the dressing roomss and opened the door you thought he might be in. You weren't wrong, as you were immediately greeted by the sight of your love.

"Hi babe."

"Y/N!" His eyes lit up when he saw you. "How come you're here?"

"I brought you lunch." You smiled and handed him the package.

"Aww, thank you, sweetheart, you're so amazing." He said happily, and hugged you tight.

"You too, you look insanely beautiful." You said, looking at his clothes.

"Don't mention. I'm tired of the primer."

"You don't even need that, why do they put that on you?"

"I have no idea." He laughed slightly and you did too. After he ate his yummy lunch you brought him, you pulled closer to him, and started stroking his arm. Johnny looked at you slowly with tremendous love in his eyes, and after he stroked your hair, he lift your chin up to look at him. He was smiling softly, and as you stared down at his lips, he leaned in and gave a sweet slow kiss. You cupped his cheek, and kissed him back with more passion, and your hands found their way into his hair. He grabbed your waist, and pulled you into his lap, deepening the kiss, holding you gently. You grabbed his suit, and started pulling it off him, then began to unbutton his shirt, kissing his neck. He didn't stop either, it was so nice to finally have someone's company he truly loved.

But right then, suddenly, you heard footsteps approaching and you quickly sat back next to you on the couch.

"Oh, Mr. Depp, come, we need to get ready for the second photo shoot right away!" Said the makeup artist who had just rushed in the door, followed by the hairdresser, who seemed just as urgent.

"See you after the shooting." You winked, and walked out the door, leaving him breathless and messy.

A/N: Hi sweeties!❤️ I just released my new work, a completed P.O.T.C. fanfiction, check it out if you're interested, I hope you like it. Thank you so much for reading!💕