‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 2☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Having a late night swim with him in the sea.

Around midnight you were walking on the beach, holding hands. You didn't even remember how the time passed so quickly, but afterall when you were together it always went faster than you would have noticed. The weather was warm so you wondered what the water might be like.

"I've never been in the sea at night." You said, looking at the slightly shimmering waves.

"Would you like to try?" He asked with a soft smile.

"I don't know... only with you."

"We could skinny dip, love. Noone can see us here." Your breath caught suddenly as he said that, and already blushed at the thought of him not wearing any clothes.

"I've never done that also." You said, and he kissed your cheek.

"Then now we could do both at the same time if you think." The moonlight was shining in his eyes as you looked into them, biting your lip nervously.

"Okay." You said finally, and you both threw your clothes in the sand. It was pitch-black, only the moon and the stars gave some light in the sky, but even so, you were insecure about yourself, and didn't dare to look thorugh Johnny. He took your hand, and you walked into the water. It was surprisingly warm, and when you swam until the water reached your chest, he turend to you, pulled you closer to himself, and pressed your lips against yours gently. You put your hand on the back of his head, and pulled him in for a deeper kiss. "You're so beautiful, my love." He whispered when you pulled away,  so you could see the waterdrops shining like diamonds on his tattooed body. You hugged him tight, then gave him another kiss. 

It couldn't have been better to try this out, than with him swimming, and making out in the water in the light of the moon.✨