‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 16☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: You go on a camping with Johnny, and his friends.

You only knew Johnny for a few weeks when he called you up unexpectedly one summer afternoon. As you looked at the number on the display, you already smiled and picked up the phone quickly.

"Hi!" You said cheerfully with a big smile, you were sure he could hear too.
"Hi, sweetie." He said, also sounded delighted. From his voice and that he called you that butterflies filled your belly and you felt your cheeks heat up. "We're going camping with some of my friends for the weekend, and I thought I ask, do you feel like coming?"
"I do! It would be great!"
"Very well, uhm, then we'll pick you up on Friday."
"Okay, I can't wait!"
"See you then, Y/N."
"Bye Johnny."  You said and hung up.

You were very excited, and though it was only the beginning of the week, you were already feverishly preparing for the camping. You found all the things you needed and started packing. To be honest felt a little embarrassed that you'll probably be the only girl in the company, but if you could be with Johnny, it was totally worth it. You liked his friends anyway, they were all pretty cool. And he was even better. You liked him a lot from the beginning, but as time went on you could say you were comletely falling for him, which of course he had no idea about, since you kept it a secret, because you thought he didn't look at you that way anyway. You were just happy to spend time with him. 

When the day came finally, you were looking out of the window when the minibus arrived to take you to your destination. They helped you to put your packages in the trunk, the journey began with some good rock music on the radio.
Soon you arrived to a grassy clearing surrounded by trees. Johnny helped you setting up your tent, and you furnished it extremely homely. Your double sleeping bag covered most of the space on the soft mattress below, with blankets, pillows and a few lanterns, it looked fantastic. When the sun went down you gathered around the campfire and skewered marshmallows while someone was always playing guitar. It was very cozy, although for the most part of the time you were constantly looking  at Johnny, as he provided an extremely enchanting sight by the light of the fire.

After the others went back to their tents to sleep, you and Johnny were still out, laying down on a blanket on the ground, and watching the stars for a while. It was so peaceful. You talked softly and told each other stories. It couldn't have been better. Then finally you went into your tent too, and changed clothes to sleep. You weren't completely ready when you heard a familiar voice from outside.

"Hey, it's Johnny. Are you in there?"
"Yes, just a second!" You said, and quickly put on your top and hurriedly tossed the other clothes into your bag then went there to pull down the zipper of the tent door. "Hey, Johnny. Come in."
"I just came to check on you, sweetheart. Is everything okay?" He asked with interest.
"Yeah, but much better that you're here." You said, and he smiled adorably. "To be honest I'm a little afraid now that it's dark."
"Oh, don't be afraid sweetie, come here." He said, and pulled you in a tight hug. "Want me to stay here with you for the night?"
"You would? But what would the others say?"
"They don't have to know. I'm here for you." He said with affection.
"Thank you, you're amazing."
"You're amazing, my dear." He said, and you felt yourself blush, turning your head away a litle, hopinghe wouldn't notice. You also started to feel a little hot in the tent, but maybe it was only you. Then you talked with Johnny about the day, the book you brought, and pretty much everything. Only the lanterns lit up the tent, and gave a very pleasant atmosphere inside.
"I'm so happy you're staying with me." You said, looking at him with a longing look.
"Of course, I wouldn't want you to be scared all night." He replied, and stroked your arm.
"Johnny?"
"Hmm?"
"How are you lately?" You asked him, sounding worried.
"I'm okay, my sweet, don't worry about it." He said.
"But I do, sometimes... You're so important to me, and I... I want you to feel good, and I want to help with you with whatever I can."
"You're so precious, my darling. I really apprecite it, thank you. I'm alright, you don't have to worry about me, but thank you for caring about me. You're also very important to me." He said, with a small smile, taking your hand that was resting very close to his. You were thinking for a second if it's the right time to say something that's been on your mind for a while, then decided to go for it.
"Uhm... You know, there's something I wanted to tell you for a long time..."
"What?" He asked curiously.
"I-" You hesitated how to say it, but then a sudden noise was heard from outside. 

You panicked, and Johnny looked out of the tent, and lit his phone's flashlight. "It's okay, probably just a few smaller animals walking around the trash. It's normal." He calmed you, and pulled back the zipper. By now, his fragrant scent had swept through the tent, and you really felt comfortable. After a little more conversation, you lay in the big sleeping bag where you both could fit comfortably. You could barely fall asleep from the thought that he was lying so close to you, but when he finally succeeded, you woke up in the middle of the night because the wind was starting to blow a lot. You squirmed a little, though you tried not to wake Johnny, but it didn't work.

"You cold, love?" He whispered behind you with concern.
"Just a very little, but I'm okay." You said, and he pulled you closer without saying a word. Your heartbeat fastened, and now you immediately felt too hot. "Y/N? What was that you wanted to tell me earlier?" He asked gently, stroking your hair. You turned around, and couldn't breathe for a moment looking at his sweet face, looking lovingly at you.
"It doesn't matter..." You said, trying to divert the subject.
"No, to me it does." He said seriously.
"Look, you know I like you a lot, but I feel something more... but whatever, I'll never be pretty enough to-"
"You're the prettiest I've ever seen." He cut you off, and leaned closer until your lips met in a tender kiss. You kissed him back, pulling him even more onto yourself, and he didn't resist to crawl on top of you, and taste every part of your mouth with his tongue that surprisingly soon found its way to yours. He knew what he was doing very well. He was caressing your cheek, and your hands were in his half long dark hair. "I feel the same as you." He whispered, and continued kissing all the way down your neck, and collarbone. His hands slided up and down on your body, and you felt excited as ever. Suddely his hands slipped under your shirt, and you pulled your belly in from the touch of his large, soft hands, but then you two heard someone shouting outside.

"John? Where are ye mate?" 
"Damn." He laughed, and get off you, and you turned the lantern on. "I'm sleepin' here, all is fine." He said.
"Fine, I just woke up, and saw your tent was open." Answered his friend.
"Yeah, I'm staying with her." He said and squeezed your hand lightly.
"Oh, I see, I should have known you two are having fun. Don't be too loud, please." He joked, and walked away, but that comment left your face burning red.

"It's fine, sweetie, he's just kidding. But I'm not."  

He said with hungry eyes, and after all lights have gone out, he got you back into his arms, with the intention to love you gently for the rest of the night, hoping you really won't wake up anyone.

A/N: OMG guys, thank you so much for 11K, it means so much to me! You're amazing, love you all!🎉🎊💖