‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 4☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Walking down the street in your city with him hand in hand, making every woman and girl jelous. You look at him and smile. He squeezes your hand harder in his, and kisses your cheek. You're happy because you know he's finally yours.

You two stepped out of your house, to take a walk. You felt his soft hand slipping into yours, and interlocked your fingers. The breeze of the warm wind always made you happy, but then his skin felt even better against yours. You were so proud that you managed to get him, and he loved you with all his heart.

There was nothing better than holding his hand, and catching the jelous glimpses of other girls, and of course the surprised looks of everyone else as they wondered if he's really he or just very similar, since the chance of Hollywood's brightest star to walk hand in hand with the girl next door in that small town seemed ridiculous. So noone really believed to their eyes.

But that was the truth.

Because he was yours. Only yours. They just didn't know it then.

His perfect eyes shined in the sun, but there was nothing brighter than his smile. He kissed your cheek as you two kept walking. You giggled, stopped, making him to stop too, looking at you questioning, then you pulled him into a gentle kiss on the mouth. He smirked, as his cheeks went slightly pink, and kissed you back. You've never been so proud in your whole life like then.