‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 12☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Having a slumber party together.

You got back to the hotel with Johnny pretty late, where you escorted him back from a premiere of his new movie. As you got into your room, you leaned down happily on the bed, then changed clothes, took off your long dress and put on your pajamas, which was a sleeveless top, and cotton shorts. You ate a little fruit salad while listening to some music and looking at the pictures on your phone that were posted on Instagram of Johnny tonight. He looked so amazingly handsome, and was so sweet to everyone. Just the way he always was, and that's one of the things you really liked in him. You never told him yet how you were feeling about him, but you tried to show it to him everytime you were with him. Him being way older than you was one of the issues you thought he'd never want you like you want him, but he was so attractive and just simply beautiful. 

However, your daydreaming was suddenly disturbed by a knock on the door. You walked there and when you opened it, a great surprise greeted you as you saw him standing in the doorway.

"Johnny, hi! What's up?" You asked, with an instant smile, in the delight of his sight.

"Hi, sweetheart, uhm, I just came to check on you. Wanted to know if everything's okay." He said softly.

"Oh, you're so sweet. Everything's fine. Don't you want to come inside a little?" You asked, opening the door even more.

"Gladly, if I don't bother you." He smiled, and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You never." You said, closing the door, looking him up and down, having butterflies in your stomach. He was in jogging pants, and a black T-shirt, he looked incredibly sweet and cuddly. You sat down on the bed, and started wathcing a movie, but it was more like just playing as a background noise as you talked all the way through.

"You were incredibly tonight. It's such a blessing to see how much people love you. By the way you looked good as always. And the movie was fantastic."You told him.

"Aww, thanks. But you looked better." He replied.

"Definitely not." You chuckled, and looked at him with a smile.

"You looked gorgeous." He said, petting your hand gently which was resting on the bed.

"Don't you want to stay here tonight?" You asked, and couldn't help but blush.

"Like, here, with you?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah. Why not?"

"My guards wouldn't be happy." He let out a light laughter of the thought his bodyguards looking for him everywhere.

"Nobody has to know. Just a sleepover. A little slumber party. You can choose the music." You said, smirking, tossing your phone to his lap. He shook his head with a grin and then you went out to the kitchen making some snack. Johnny's favourite rock musics was playing on the speaker, which you enjoyed very much too. You talked and laughed all night, you even made him dance with you a little to one of your favorite song. You thought you could take some fun pictures so you took out your polaroid camera, which was always in your suitcase, and had fun with it together a bit while drinking soda. You had such a good time together. Then when you were lying on the bed again and Johnny was watching TV, you got an idea to take an unexpected pic of him.

"Johnny, look at me." You said, trying to hold back your laughter and when he turned his face to you, you clicked with the camera.

"No fair." He smirked, grabbed you, and pulled you onto himself, tickling you, and you thought you'd die of laughter. Then you laid on him, and hugged him tightly. When you pulled away, but still on top of him, you looked into each others eyes, and you slowly leaned closer to his face. He put his palm on the side of you face, and pulled you even closer, crashing his soft lips against yours in passion. You put your hands on his shoulders, melting into the kiss, and his touch on your back. A warm feeling ran though your whole, body, and your stomach dropped. You pulled away for just a moment, looking deeply into his deep brown eyes, filled with love and a bit of lust, before you brang his lips back to yours, colliding in another sweet kiss, not letting go of him for even a second. His tongue slowly slipped into your mouth, making you moan, and you started grinding on him a little. He kissed you even deeper, your hands were in his hair now, everything was getting hot and heavy, then you had to break the kiss for air.

"Johnny..." You whispered, breathing heavily. "I'm in love with you."

"Me too." He said, laying you down on the bed, he climbed on top of you. "You're so beautiful. I want you, darling."

You gasped from these words, lost in his beautiful eyes. He bit his lip softly, that made your heart skip a beat. His face from up close was more gorgeous than words can describe, he was all in all irresistable.

"Go ahead." You said, feeling your cheeks light up, and his lips found yours again, ready to go down on you, and spend the night together.