‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 8☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: A poorly managed date with someone else that makes you finally tell Johnny how you feel about him.

You never felt too good around guys in your age, especially since you met Johnny. He was your best friend for half a year then, and he was the person you could discuss everything. He catched your attention from the first time, but after knowing him for about a month, you felt yourself falling for him more and more. Obviously it was a secret that you felt more than friendship for him, and your heart was so heavy everytime you looked into his beautiful dark brown eyes, you could've cry. You also had a fear of losing him, and prayed every day that he hasn't found anyone else to 'replace' you.

Johnny went through a very difficult time when you met, but you were always there to comfort him, just the way he was always there for you when you needed him. He gave you more support than anyone else on earth.

There was just a little pressure on you since you were almost 20 years old and had no boyfriend yet. One time, someone asked you out, and you decided to discuss it with Johnny. Or rather discuss how to get rid of that guy, but as it turned out, Johnny wasn't on that thought.

"I don't wanna meet him, it's just still foreign to me." You said, burying your face into his shoulder.

"No, no, love, I think you should go." He said, petting your head.

"Really?" You asked back, surprised. A sudden wave of nervousness swept through your body.

"Sure. Why not? Maybe you'll like him, or at least have a good time. You'll never know what it's like if you don't try."

That's what he said. You got even more nervous because of this. Would he really just let you go so easily? Does he really feel nothing for you? That hurt real bad. But you also noticed a sad look in his eyes as he said all these things, the tone of his voice didn't sound too happy, he became quite pale as well.

"Are you okay, Johnny?"

/Johnny's POV/

"Are you okay, Johnny?" Asked my sweet angel, looking at me with her big y/e/c eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I?" I asked in confusion. Does it really seem so much that I don't think it seriously? How would I? I love her with all my heart and I'm going to be sick of the single thought of someone else, especially a teenage asshole, taking her away from me. I know I shouldn't feel like this but I can't help it. She's something I've been looking for in my whole life. But I wish she were happy, after all, she's young, let her live her life... She will probably never feel the same, and I completely understand that.

/Writer's POV/

So, you went on a date that you have remembered as one of the worst decisions of your life ever since.

The boy was dumb, you didn't like his style, the way he talked, he always talked about himself, and you felt frustrated and bored. He didn't even brought you anything as a gift, like Johnny did at your first official meeting. You couldn't help but compare the guy to Him. He was always gentle with you, never really used a swearword near you, always complimented how you looked, asked if you were okay, and if he could do anything when he noticed you were moody.

He did everything this kid did not. It was awful to be around him. You couldn't talk about any mature topics with him like painting, books or instruments, when you brought up these topics, he just made a stupid face and quickly switched to video games which you couldn't say anything about. It was a complete disaster.

There was a fountain in the park where you met, surrounded with flowers, and you decided to drop a coin into the water and wish for something. Not gonna lie, you wished you were with Johnny right now and he would feel the same. Your heart was truly in pain as you thought of him.

You fed up with this all when the guy loosely took a cigarette out of his pocket, lit it, and then blew the smoke into your face while talking, even though you have asthma, and that's what you needed the least beside you hated it anyway. Johnny always went miles away when he lit it, worrying about your health and respected that you didn't like it.

At the end of the 'date' he offered to escort you home, but you rather decided to call Johnny. Johnny was near and hurried infront of you gladly.

"Hi honey, how was it?" He asked, and opened his arms to pull you into a hug.

"I can't do this anymore Johnny!" You said and started crying.

"What's wrong, baby, what happened?" He asked with tremendous concern in his voice.

"It was horrible, I wish I never had gone!" You said, and cuddled to him.

"Oh, sweetheart." He said, rubbing your back softly.

"I just can't date another guy like them! I love someone else..."

"Who? Would you like to tell me?" He asked with raised brows, and another part of his heart broke to pieces.

"Oh, I wish I could... But I don't wanna ruin anything." You said.

"Why would you ruin a thing? You can tell me everything you know that. I'm always here for you, and support you whatever it is." He told you painfully.

"I know, it's just- I- I love..."

"Yes, darling?"

"I love you Johnny!" You spit it out finally with teary eyes, because you felt you couldn't keep it inside of you anymore.

"I love you too, sweetie." He said and pulled your face closer. You did nothing else just placing your hand on his cheek, staring at his perfectly shaped lips, which in the next moment smashed onto yours without warning. You got lost in suddenness and in that never ending universe as he kissed you. It was like somehing you've never felt before. It was unusual and true. You never thought that he could feel the same, but he really did.

You totally lost control and just kissed him deeper, let him pull you even more close to him, and ran your hands through his dark hair. His hands were travelling on your back and waist, then caressed your cheek, holding your face gently. His lips were softer and sweeter than you ever imagined, and every move he made was full of affection.

You never wanted to let go of him, but seconds later you needed to. When you pulled away you were panting heavily, looking into his eyes which sparkled brighter than a million stars on the sky.

"Did he at least tell you how gorgeous you look in this new dress?" He said and his eyes lingered on your body in amazement, and you shook your head blushing.

"He didn't tell me anything." You answered, still dizzy from what just happened.

"Was he blind or something?" He smiled, and he wrapped his arms around you. "I truly love you, Y/N."

"Johnny if you only knew how long I wanted to tell you this. I love you more than anything." You told him.

"Come here." He said, and kissed you again. "I want to be with you for the rest of my life, princess." He added, but you quickly shut him up with another kiss.

"You will. 'Cause I want you forever too." You said, and he captured your lips once more.

That night you slept in his arms at his hotel, and couldn't ask for more. You were with your true love finally, and never needed anyone else except him.

🌹🥰