‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 1☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Having a camping with him on the edge of a forest, near the lake.

You were sitting on a blanket, with his arms around you. You rested your head on his shoulder, and he was caressing your arm slowly. The night was a bit cool, but his body kept you warm.

A few tiny beetles appeared under the light of the hanging lanters above you, but they were not disturbing. Johnny took a freshly toasted marshallow off the fire, and blew it a little, before placing it between a biscuit and a cube of chocolate, and gave it to you. You smiled kindly, and kissed his face, then started to eat the candy.

He was the only one who you loved from the heart, and who really cared about you. Nothing else mattered.

The light of the softly cracking fire lighted the ocean of his chocolate brown eyes. You felt your heart racing everytime you looked at his beautiful face, and saw his cute smile.

"Johnny." You whispered his name on a hoarse voice from nervousness. You decided to tell him something you wanted to say for so long.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He asked with pure love in his voice.

"I- I love you." You said it out loud, finally.

"I love you too, baby." He replied with his heart melted, and slowly leaned closer to you. In that moment, your heart was beating 100 times faster than you ever thought was possible. Slight dizziness caught you as you glanced down at his lips. He suddenly closed his eyes, and you did the same. His hand lingered on your cheek, in the moment your lips met, closing the distance in a sweet, slow kiss. You two opened your eyes just a little bit to see each other's reaction, then you gave him a small smile, wrapping your arms around his neck. His hands were travelling on your back, and grabbing your waist, pulling you even more close to him.

"Johnny..." You whispered softly as he attacked your neck with his gentle kisses. "I love you so much."

"I love you more. You're so beautiful, honey." He said between his kisses.

"You're beautiful too. I'd never thought you'd want me." You admitted.

"Oh, in fact, I really do." He said, and faced you again.

"I do too." You answered, and he smiled shyly. "You're my everything."

"You're mine." He said.

"Could you play me a song? Please?" You asked, looking at his guitar. He nodded, placed the instrument into his lap, and started playing, and singing your favourite love song.

At the end, you kissed each other's lips once again, then he wrapped his arms around you, placing a kiss on your head, and you just closed your eyes, listening to the sound of the fire, and him whispering how much he loves you.