‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 22☁️

It was a late, and a little cool Saturday night. Only a few scented candles lit dimly in your pleasantly warm room. You wanted to get ready for bed, but you were unable to put down the new book you had just started. From the window, the moon was clearly visible, obscured in time by some small clouds, but the sky was clear anyway. The autumn mood was slowly taking over everyone, and since you were home alone, this time was also a bit daunting. You got up, caring to go to the shower, when you suddenly heard acoustic guitar melodies from under your window.
This has never happened to you before, so you  looked out curiously from behind the curtain and were surprised to see a familiar figure there, playing guitar.
"Johnny?" You asked, after opening the window.
"Hey, Y/N." He spoke with a soft smile.
"What are you doing here?" You asked, happily surprised.
"I was just thinking about you. I hope you're free." You replied, and you suddenly felt butterflies in your stomach from his answer.
"Sure, I'm alone. Wait, I let you in." You smiled and hurried downstairs and opened the door. 
"Hi." You said, and pulled him into a tight hug.
"It's so good you're here, I could really use some company."
"Nice, I'm happy you think so."
You walked him upstairs to your bedroom, and let him get comfortable on your bed, while you went and took a shower.
"Sorry for making you wait, I'll be back in a few minutes. You can watch Tv, or simply do anything you like." You told him, and left.
"Some things worth waiting." He smiled, as you closed the door, but you could still hear it.

You couldn't believe why was he so kind, but in a more than kind way. However, it was only after the refreshing, warm shower when you realized that you left your pajamas outside in your closet. 'Damn.' you thought, but there was nothing you could do, you had to walk out in a towel to get your clothes. As you entered you saw Johnny's eyes widen a little as he glanced at you while switching channels on Tv.
"Ah, I have nothing to wear." You said, annoyed, standing infront of your cabinet, selecting pajamas.
"Then wear nothing." He remarked suddenly and you froze.
"What?" You asked with your heart racing.
"What?" He asked back with an innocent look, acting confused.
"Johnny! Are you kidding?" You giggled, and tossed a pillow at him. 
"Sorry, I was just joking!" He grinned, holding up his hands.

After changing, you walked back to him again, finally spending the time together. He brought an interesting book with him, so you decided to get under the sheets to keep you warm, and lit a flashlight for reading. You felt amazing being here with him and laugh every minute about the things he said, or did, and just listening to his stories. His voice, his warmth, and his gorgeous face was all you ever needed. You finally felt completely happy, and safe.

One time, you couldn't help yourself and hugged him, kissed his cheek, and lay him down on his back on the bed.
"I love that you're here so much." You said, blushing slightly as he held your hands, being on top of him.
"Oh, well, I am more than happy too." He breathed, enchanted by your sight from below.
"You're so cute like this... I'm sorry." You apologized, thinking it's too much, though he looked so sweet like a little puppy, but also very hot. Before you could get off him, you felt his strong hands pull yours back, so you fell back on him, inches fom his mouth. He smiled, and captured your lips slowly, making shivers go down your spine. You were so stiff and shy from this sudden movement, but didn't want this moment to end, so you didn't let him go, and returned the kiss with all your love and emotions in it. His hands slipped up on your back, and your fingeres tangled in his hair. You could hear the small noises he made, that made you want him even more. You looked deeply into his deep chocolate brown eyes, and it was breathtaking to see how relieved and delighted he was, that you returned his feelings, and wanted to make him feel okay.
"I love you." You said, giving a gentle kiss on his cheek.
"I love you too, sweetie." He replied, and kissed you again, more passionate this time, then he sat up, and started kissing your neck softly. You got the idea where was all this going, and really liked it, though you were a little afraid. You got each other get rid of your clothes, and surprisingly you felt more comfortable than you ever thought in your life you could. He somehow had a calming effect on you, that made you trust him completely, and do what you always wanted. You lay back on the bed, let him move on top of you, smiling everytime he kissed you, keeping you warm, and making you feel like you're in heaven.
"Can we be like this forever?"  You whispered, caressing his face.
"As long as you want me."  He answered sweetly.
"So yes."  You smiled, and wrapped your arms around him, feeling his breathing and heartbeat was enough to keep you alive. You were living the happiest night of your life, not even caring if you get caught the next morning, because there was nothing anymore to stop you from loving him.🔐💕

A/N: Thank you so so so much for 31K!!!❤️❤️❤️ I'm beyond happy and thankful for all of you who reads this🥰🥳 Love you!👑