‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 23☁️

This was the night you waited for your whole life... All due to the rain that started that night you were hanging out with Johnny in his house in L.A. He let you rest your head on his chest while you were laying on his couch, talking, inhaling his perfect scent that gave you that perfect piece of mind, and his hand around you really made you feel things.
"Looks like you're not going home tonight." He remarked, looking at the raindrops falling on the glass of the window. These words brought butterlies to your belly, not knowing why, but somehow it coming from him souded a little bit hotter than it should have.
"No?" You asked timidly, looking up at his always gorgeous face.
"You'd soak to skin, darling. I wouldn't mind if you stayed here just to be safe." He said, and started caressing your arm.
"Okay, thank you. I'm totally in." You smiled.
"I'm glad." He smirked, and pulled you in a hug, giving a kiss on your forehead.

None of you wanted to go out in that terrible weather, so he ordered dinner for yourselves, while you were wathcing Tv, talking, and having fun. When you both finished your meals, he brang in one of his nicest wines, and poured it in a crystal glass for you.
It did taste delicious, but when you glanced at his wet, red lips, all you could think of how much better it can taste from there. He noticed you were staring at him, and asked,
"Like it?"
"It's amazing." You nodded with a smile.
He smiled too, running his gaze up and down on you. You could see his eyes sparkle on a starnge way, and you became curious about it. Then he led you to a nice and tidy guest bedroom, where you were supposed to sleep later on.
"It's beautiful, but... I've got nothing to sleep in." You told him, remembering you didn't think of bringing any sleepwear.
"Oh, I'll find you something." He said after a bit of breathless silence, imagining things he probably shouldn't have.

So you got one of his t-shirts, which was twice of your size, but you felt very comfortable in it because it smelled like him, and after all, it was his. He got speechless seeing you in it, after you took a shower, and you stayed with him in the living room for a while, sipping some more drinks of his, and laughing until it was midnight. Then you said goodnight to each other, but you had a feeling, you weren't going to be able to sleep much. Him being so close in the next room evoked all kinds of feelings of you, except wanting to sleep.
Light filtered through the gap under the door into the room, so since you weren't sleepy anyway, you got up to see what he's doing, sneaking out in front of his door, which was slightly opened. Looking through the gap carefully, his half-naked sight greeted you, exposing his perfect body, strong chets, toned arms, and all his tattoos became magnificently visible.
You blushed, and your jaw dropped, especially when you remembered, once he said he prefers to sleep naked... You suddenly felt hot in his shirt, and all you wanted was to take it off, and join him in his great habit, walking into his room like that in the middle of the night, only to take a closer look of his divine skin. And maybe some more...
Stopping yourself before doing anything stupid, you found it better to just go back to your bed, but soon, you had to get up again, to drink some water.

Now no lights were on, and you were a little afraid of getting lost in the mansion, but at last you successfully made it to the kitchen, and took out a glass to drink some water form the kitchen sink.  You were positive he's still asleep, since you didn't make any noise except the watercourse, but hat wasn't so loud that he would wake up eaither, that's why you winced in terror when you felt two strong arms snaking around you slwoly from the back.
"Did I scare you?" Asked a deep voice, feeling his hot breath on your neck.
"Johnny... why aren't you sleeping?" You asked with a hammering heart, very surprised that he was there.
"I could ask the same thing from you, sweetheart." He smiled when you turned around to face him in the twilight.
"Did I wake you up?" You asked worriedly.
"No, I wasn't sleeping yet."
"No? Why?" You asked.
"Because you distract me even you're in the other room." He said on a low voice making you shiver.
"Is that wrong?" You asked quietly.
"Not at all." He answered, pulling you closer, and in the next moment his mouth meets yours with much intensity, his hands caressing you back. Melting into the kiss, you wrapped your arms around his neck, ran through your fingers in his soft hair, totally losing yourself in the moment completely. Your skin burned with heat as it contacted his, you never felt so aroused. His hands cupped your face gently, parting your lips with tongue while you ran your hands all over his chest. You pulled away just to kiss his desirable neck, making a low growl escape his throat, and you didn't plan to stop just there. His heart was racing as you moved lower to his chest, sending waves of pleasure through his body. His eyes were closed, then you found his lips again, making sure that you're making him feel the best he ever felt in a while. He deserved it very well.
The next moment, his hands wandered to your thigh then lifted you up, as you wrapped yourself around his neck and waist, kissing him with passion, as he put you upon the counter carefully.
He bit his lip, looking at you, wishing your shirt was off too. You noticed his desire, and placed his hand on your breasts under the shirt. He inhaled sharply, quite surprised from that move, caressed you all over, then leaned in for a longing kiss.
"I love you a lot." You breathed after that, touching his face, staring into his mesmerizing eyes.
"I love you too. And I intend to make this night to be only about us, and I can't wait to show you how much I worship you, my beautiful girl." He whispered into your ear, picking you up in bridal style, then carried you up on the stairs, straight into his pleasing bedroom.

Then you knew, you're going to get everything you ever wanted, and wished it would never end. The only thing that mattered was him, and now the endless love you felt was finally unfolding, fading into the dark of the night, and the soft sound of the rain.