‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 5☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Trying on wedding dresses for your wedding with Johnny.

"How about this one?" You asked as you walked out of the fitting room in the third dress you tried.

"Wow! It's so beautiful Y/N!" Said your best friend (witness and bridesmaid)  who accompained you to your wedding dress rehearsal.

"Right? I think this is the one!" You said happily, and spun around in your white gown like a princess. "I can't wait for him to see me in this!"

"Will you send him a picture?" She asked.

"Hell no, I just take a picture for myself. I want it to be a surprise until I walk infront of him in it." You explained.

"You've got a point." She said.

You looked into the huge mirror, and couldn't help but imagine; the song that will be on play when you walk down the asile with the bouquet of white roses in your hand, your families watching you happily, and as you catch his eyes shining from a few teardrops and a shy, but proud smile on his unimaginably beautiful face as he's waiting for you to make your vow to be his. You have already learned your vow text that your wrote from yourself. All lines perfectly.

"So, have you managed to choose?" Asked the shop assitant.

"Yes." You answered, still a bit emotional. 

"Do you want this dress, Miss?" She asked again, smiling.

"I do." You said as your eyes started watering, as you thought of Johnny standing there in a white suit, and a heart full of love, and hope.