‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 6☁️

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: Going for a long car ride with him in the rain.

The rain was pouring, dripping down on the car's window, as Johnny drove in the dark, somewhere sometime. You were sitting on the front seat next to him, kind of tired, listening to the sound of the rain. It was warm enough in the car to be in only a top and a sweater.

He was a very careful driver, especially when you were with him, but sometimes glanced at you to know you're fine, and see your face that he loved so much.

"You tired, baby?" He asked, and caressed your thigh with one hand.

"A bit." You answered, and yawned.

"It's raining very heavily." He noted, looking a bit annoyed from not seeing completely perfect from the raindrops continous fall on the glass.

"Shouldn't we stop for a while?" You asked after you took a look at the windshield, which was as if the water had been poured onto it from a bucket. The wiper could barely stand it either.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you barely see the road honey, and I miss you." You answered sweetly.

"Miss me?" He asked back with a small grin.

"Yeah." You said, and kissed his cheek. He smirked, pulled away and parked next to a forest area. "Come here." You smiled, and pulled Johnny closer to you by his hand, cupped his face into your hands gently, and made your lips meet his in a tender kiss. You always enjoyed so much what a marvelous kisser he was. He even knew techniques you wouldn't even think of. He climbed closer to you in the narrow space, pinning you to your seat with his hand, while with the other he searched for the lever that adjusted the seat, then tilted it completely down.

You gave him a flirty smile, lied down, and pulled him down with you by his shirt. He smiled into the kiss, as he got the idea. He threw off his shirt as his body got too hot to keep it on, for your own enjoyment. There was nothing  more romantic on the world than the sound of rain mixed with the sound of you two kissing in his heated car in he dark. The light of the passing cars lighted his beautiful eyes, and face continously which made it even stunning.

He started kissing your neck, and you ran your fingers through his soft hair, wrapping your legs around his waist. His kisses were gentle, making sure that he does not leave a single mark on you.

"I could use some rest, don't you sweetheart?" He asked sweetly, and kissed your cheek.

"I do. But only if I can be in your arms." You replied and pecked him on the lips.

"As always." He smiled, and you lied down on the backseats, with his arms wrapping around you, caressing you softly which quickly send you into a deep sleep listening to your second favourite sound beside his voice, that calmed you so much; his heart beating.